The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Costa Concordia

chris p bacon

• RMweb Gold

I searched for the old thread without success to post an update.

The link is to a harbour cam at Giglio, The first flotation tank has been put in place with the second one in the care of a heavy lift crane.

http://www.giglionews.it/2010022440919/webcam/isola-del-giglio/webcam-giglio-porto-panoramica.html

Lots of the superstructure has been removed as progress is made on salvage.

• RMweb Gold

Well just surching Costa Concordia under forums came up with the old one. http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/50349-italian-cruise-ship/?hl=+costa%20+concordia

Funny, did that and came up with nothing, I remembered the old thread title and still nothing, did 4 searches with various words........I blame......somebody.

• RMweb Gold

Do you know this event produced some of the best newspaper reports I've seen a child write. My writing progression went through the roof this time last year. Don't get me wrong the human cost was awful, but the Year 5 & 6 children I taught literacy (English) to last year were hooked on this. 

Regards,

Nick. 

Funny, did that and came up with nothing, I remembered the old thread title and still nothing, did 4 searches with various words........I blame......somebody.

As Google isn't a forum member it can't index what's in Wheeltappers (just typing something in the Search and hitting enter) but instead of hitting enter select 'Forums' from the drop down list and it'll then fall back on the software's search function (which can be a bit variable).

I'll find someone to blame for you, I'm helpful like that. ;)

• RMweb Gold

I'll find someone to blame for you, I'm helpful like that. ;)

That sounds like something that old uncle Marshal Stalin would have said!  :P  ;) (I'll run and hide now, somewhere in the West!)  :D

Regards,

Nick

Archived