"Anything You Can do, I Can Do Better ! Robinson and Downes.

Whatever you do Allan don't wear those sparkly red shoes and click the heels together, you might start up a whirlwind in the background with that Serif fingy !  :paint:  :jester:  :crazy:

lately I've been having major problems with my computer so restored it right back to the Factory Default. However, by doing so it wiped off all my files but I do still have quite a number on a memory stick so I'm going to have to spend quite some time re photographing many of the models I've still got and copy paste those I haven't off the various forums.

Anyway, here's one  that never escaped and has had the Serif treatment.

Cheers.

Allan

post-18579-0-97434800-1472377481_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Great photos Allan AGAIN lol but I do have a question or two. Do you ever put curtains in house windows or have I just missed seeing them? Number two question.... what thickness of card/paper do you use for slates and tiles?

Steve

Hi Steve.

I never use curtains as I feel they spoil the definition of the windows and, lately, I haven't been using glazing either with the exception of shop fronts that is as it gets really mucky and difficult to keep clean and so far nobody seems to have noticed

For slates and tiles I use postcard thickness card picked up at the local printers in large sheets.

Cheers.

Allan.