• RMweb Gold

I've just watched your latest edition of Pendeford today and I was absolutley howling at the names in the credits for Spy High also the ads are the best yet the edition of Pendeford sidings was very good as well.

Keep up the great work i'm looking forward to the next installment already.

Cheers

Colin

• Like 1

I've just watched your latest edition of Pendeford today and I was absolutley howling at the names in the credits for Spy High also the ads are the best yet the edition of Pendeford sidings was very good as well.

Keep up the great work i'm looking forward to the next installment already.

Cheers

Colin

Thanks for watching and commenting Colin, I'm pleased I'm reaching a wider audience. I know Mark has a special action footage/out takes edition in store for Christmas.

Excellent Simon you have the making of the next bond film there mate :jester: . Great work on the pendeford yard mate super loco action .

Evening Andie, thanks as always for watching. I'm constantly amazed at what Mark comes up with, each month is a new surprise.

NIce work Simon and cohorts....

I`m supprised the 'British Film Board' haven`t slapped a XXX rating on the film`s yet!!

Brian.

They are a bit cheeky Brian as we know that's what you like  :sungum:

Another great video Simon, your fleet is growing well too. Nice to see your Peak on some class 1 passenger work I presume the Poole - Newcastle?

Cheers Peter.

Thanks Peter, the fleet is now up to 47 including DMUs and still growing.......the peak is on the Oxley to New Street ECS.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hello mate,

How’s it going. Alls well here, not long to go. Like the latest edition of Bescot yard, as always you and Mark have done a great job.

I’ll be in touch once I’m back home mate. Speak soon and send my regards to Linz and Mark.

Dave

• Like 1

Hello mate,

How’s it going. Alls well here, not long to go. Like the latest edition of Bescot yard, as always you and Mark have done a great job.

I’ll be in touch once I’m back home mate. Speak soon and send my regards to Linz and Mark.

Dave

Morning Dave, glad you liked the videos, it's always great to hear that people enjoys the videos. I'm looking forward to seeing you and hearing of what you have been up to as well as a running a few trains.

See you soon.

Simon

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Long overdue up-date, it's partly Mr Wiles fault as he created the Pendeford Yard Facebook page, which is kept more up to date than my RMweb thread. Anyway 

my fleet of locos keeps expanding , especially my Thornaby 37/5 fleet. 

25232924018_c66e5d4904_b.jpg37512 by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

I've a few wagon projects on the go, here is my attempt at updating the Lima PAA "minibulk" wagon

38217155465_cddace3381_b.jpgPAA by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

38217158055_66a6fe9e71_c.jpgPAA body graft by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

27321939279_2a81dc63d8_c.jpgPAA chassis and body by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

My Clayliner set has been expanded with the recent arrival of 3 weathered PBA wagons from Kernow.

25232923848_68fe65d06c_b.jpgPBA by Simon Barnes, on Flickr

I hope you enjoy this late running update.

Simon

Edited by bescotbeast
  • Like 10

Hello mate,

How many do you have.....

Dave

Not as many as you Dave, not even Hattons have as many locos as you.

Too many to be able to count them, clearly....

Having now located my fingers and toes, the grand total of Thornaby 37/5 FMYT Locos is

• Like 1

Super again my friend love the 37/5 collection and as always the adds are of the highest humour. Big festive thumbs up mate . and it good to see its not just new whitt were locos stop working .

Thanks Andi, you can never have enough 37's on your layout as you well know.  Yeah trains don't always do what I want on my layout, it's only the editing that hides the worst offenders. Happy Christmas mate.

Surprised there's no Car Wash road for you to leave trains in for AGES  :onthequiet:  :sungum:

Let me guess you're a fan of my work at Lovers Walk, time to guess which Brighton driver is hiding his/her love of model railways???? :scratchhead:  :scratchhead:  :scratchhead:  :scratchhead: