Hi Simon,

Superb video, your loco fleet and stock has certainly grown. It's always nice to see a few Peds floating around as Bescot did have a few and the class 50 on clay was a nice touch too. 

My only comment re the stock is 47003 could do with a bit of matt varnish over the decals as the gloss does show up a bit. The new Hornby class 87 looks very good I am sure a few more might turn up.

Cheers Peter.

Morning Peter, thanks for watching and commenting mate. The fleet is now up to 58 locos/DMUs and is still growing with two more Class 37's, a Class 90 and a 117 DMU on pre-order. You're right my varnishing does let me down and it's not only 47003 but 31281 that has an issue that I need to address at some point. The Class 87 is a cracking model and with Biffs sounds it's a complete picture much like my collection of 5 x 31's now.

Simon

• Like 1

Morning Peter, thanks for watching and commenting mate. The fleet is now up to 58 locos/DMUs and is still growing with two more Class 37's, a Class 90 and a 117 DMU on pre-order. You're right my varnishing does let me down and it's not only 47003 but 31281 that has an issue that I need to address at some point. The Class 87 is a cracking model and with Biffs sounds it's a complete picture much like my collection of 5 x 31's now.

Simon

Evening Simon, Just had my tea. lol No worries I was going to mention your tanker train too I remember seeing the Esso 100 t tankers at Eastleigh and always thought they where quite an impressive wagon. Some 117 DMUs will certainly be at home, you could probably do with some EMUs too though nothing available  RTR yet. 

I am sure the class 90 will a great model. 

Cheers Peter.

Lovely video. The 87 with sound is definitely very nice and brings back memories travelling from New Street Station when I was younger. 

Mike 

Lovely video. The 87 with sound is definitely very nice and brings back memories travelling from New Street Station when I was younger. 

Mike 

I'm quite partial to an Electric loco or two so the 87 was a must, had many a trip behind one to either New Street or Piccadilly from Stoke.

• Like 3

Hi Simon,

Looking good - you've really got the West Midlands mix on trains and motive power down to a tee!  I do keep looking in, but don't like just commenting 'great' every time!! Latest Pendeford Today came out great as well :)

Rich

• Agree 1

Hi Simon,

‘the latest video worked well again! Always a fan of 31s although you can never beat the growl of a 37!

Rich

• Agree 1

liked video 29

lots of engineers stock :D

On 20/03/2019 at 08:27, vulcan product fan said:

Hi Simon are you upgrading or disposing of the railway mate ?

Having a bit of a change it looks to me.

latest video (no30) is good