That TTG 86 looks the biz!!!! :declare:

Like the R/F 08 and the slug too. altogether a nice fleet of locos  :sungum:

Jinty ;-)

I'm very pleased with the 86, Lee has done a fantastic job on the paintwork and he even fixed an issue I had with the gear tower as well. Another plus point is that it's fitted with a Legomanbiffo sound chip so it sounds marvelous as it purrs it's way round the layout. The Railfreight grey 08 really helps stamp the time period for me now and is suitable work stained. The slug just needs some renumbering, the OHLE flashes changing to the early version, a nameplate and then grubbing up.

Simon

He managed to fix it then, good stuff.

When are you going to finish the 81?

Yep Lee got a spare to fix the gear tower and she runs sweet as a nut now. The 81 requires the paint stripping back to the body shell as I'm not happy with the finish, it also requires some sealed beam marker lights fitting, I really need to get my act together and finish it really  :scared:

Now that has to mean a video is required :yes:  :good: :D

Jinty ;-)

I'll create a video once I've finished my remodelling which currently means I've got a chunk of track missing, I've also got something in Royal Mail Red on it's way from Liverpool.... :senile:

• Like 2

I'll create a video once I've finished my remodelling which currently means I've got a chunk of track missing, I've also got something in Royal Mail Red on it's way from Liverpool.... :senile:

You're getting as bad as me!!!!!!!

What is it then, a 128???????

Jinty ;-)

You're getting as bad as me!!!!!!!

What is it then, a 128???????

Jinty ;-)

Yep you guessed it, I've wanted one for a while and succumbed after reading the Heljan thread whilst doing my Night shift last night. Browsed Flickr and found a good many pics of Royal Mail red ones prowling the Black Country and even penetrating down to Salop.

May even run a Parcels service from Hickmans Glass works to Wrexbury  :locomotive:  :O

• Like 1

Nice, I'd like a blue on at some point, but I'm extremely short of type 5 power, so they're first!!! :locomotive:

A good variety of stock there for you now. :yes: 

This period gave up some interesting variations on liveries as well.

Pictures when it arrives please ;)

Jinty ;-) 

The 128s are a great model, I couldn't resist and bought a blue one for Llanbourne though I was very tempted with a red one it was just a bit out of my time frame.

Cheers Peter.

• Like 1

Well after a week of disruption whilst I implemented Operation "Bended Fork" , the Pendeford Sidings Blockade (all credits to Rich Hickman for the title, long story don't ask) the fiddle yard, trap door and far wall gradient improvements have been implemented and The curved gradient transition that caused my 47s front bogie to derail has now been cured .

I can say that all previous poor running has been banished., I was even able to go downstairs leaving the 128 DPU running round for 20 minutes whilst I had my tea :declare: , before the improvements it would have derailed after a lap or two. 

15012790371_31a229bd03_h.jpgFiddle yard finished by bescotbeast, on Flickr

15015873785_3ee6220784_h.jpgDPU on the new section1 by bescotbeast, on Flickr

15015877505_be7e4558b6_h.jpgDPU on the new section by bescotbeast, on Flickr

14992874666_ab981ef817_h.jpgStabling sidings by bescotbeast, on Flickr

• Like 12