Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Rmweb T-shirts

• RMweb Gold

The most depressing thing contained in this thread is the fact that the IK Brunel shits are made in the USofA! :(

You've forgot an 'r' .Well I hope you have.

Personally I'd like a t shirt in large, preferably in navy, ideally within the next couple of months please.

Only because I'm due to exhibit at a show with an ex member of this forum where his pier railway will be.

Wind up merchant, me? Never  :lol:  

Ok, forget clothing, how about RMweb pasties?

You could have a piece of kit included with every purchase to encorage return patronage...

(Forget the hat-bomb shelter at the ready!)

There is one point in favour of an RMweb T shirt and that is as an alternative to a name badge.  Then again, those who are too shy or reserved to wear a badge may not be of a disposition to wear such informal clothing!

Chris

Personally I think that a RMWeb OAP/ Nursing Home would be the most popular.......large basement required. It would grow and grow. Lifestyle of Beer, Pasties and Cake - the three food groups. Outdoor railway for smokers, etc., etc.

Best, Pete.

• RMweb Premium

Ah yes but do you then want that in DURM, SWAG and all the other "regional variations" or could we agree on just one style?  ;)

In all seriousness, a RMweb badge (i.e. small brass badge) might be an idea, as you can see others are members without the flamboyant wears.

RMweb Tattoos would be an idea, as long as they comply with any potential copyright issues, In order to ensure compliance Andy Y would need approve all of them irrespective of where they might be! :jester:

XF

Like  Unlike

There is one point in favour of an RMweb T shirt and that is as an alternative to a name badge.  Then again, those who are too shy or reserved to wear a badge may not be of a disposition to wear such informal clothing!

Chris

Oh Yes!

RMweb tweed jackets.

Bernard

• RMweb Premium

Badges - a little one kind of like the flag pins that the U.S. President and the like wear maybe? I've got such a one for the West Somerset:

post-6714-0-07638600-1367919371.jpg

Edit: And with a more serious note, such a 'flag pin' could be sold and the proceeds go to charity. I gather such pins are sold in this way by quite a lot of other organisations.

• RMweb Gold

Shouldn't we all get aprons.... ?

...like Mr. (Baron) Harrap's with a backscene printed on? Perhaps with adjoining edges like the old Peco scenes, so that the scene could be changed by varying the order in which people stand... :O

Sorry - think i got too much sun yesterday! ;)

Archived