Unable to add images to my gallery

I seem to have hit a snag with adding new pictures to my gallery- whenever I try to do this and press "upload", this appears, and I can't get beyond it. Any ideas about what is happening/I'm doing wrong,please.

post-2642-0-01446900-1368913056_thumb.jpg

PS- guess who just managed to work out how to do a screenshot ;)

I think I've re-traced the route that you'll have seen that from Richard (clicking on Galleries tab) and it looks like a glitch.

If you click on your login name at the top right and select 'My Gallery' you should get this screen which shows all of your galleries.

BAgallery.jpg

Yes, that's what appears when I click on  My gallery, but when I try upload, it shows the album selector saying "no albums suitable to display" and won't let me any further- completely baffling me, I'm afraid- I can still edit galleries but not add new images.

• RMweb Premium

I just tried to post a message containing photos of my layout - it is very different!  I resised them, but when I tried to upload them (having followed the instruction) I got a message saying I wasn't allowed to upload them. 

So how do i create a message including photos?  Plus where should i put a post about my layout?  

• 8 months later...

I've just started using this site today after dipping in and out as a guest. I thought that I'd start off by adding some pictures of my own layout... but am finding the same problem as did your member back in May. You mention that there was a glitch at the time but surely this must have been sorted by now.

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but I'm finding it a very frustrating initiation test!!!

Ian

Archived