London Central (South Eastern Section)

thirty2a

An evening with the soldering iron is very theraputic! only one burnt finger, not bad. I had a bit of a der moment though. I could not get one of the hidden Siddings to work, the problem well I had not connected one of the wires under the layout to the loom! only took half an hour to work out.

The layout has been wired for DCC hopefully get some 21 pin chips at the weekend for the Cep and the new one I am getting Saturday.

I will have to hard wire the Networker.

I have not wired the 1st track beyond the station yet as there are no isolating sections so need somewere to park trains whilst not in use.post-7147-127374373117_thumb.jpg

A problem has emerged, I can attatch point motors to all but the arrowed points as there is a supporting piece of 2 by 2 under and the wall and track box in said point, so is it possible to run a long bar to attach to the tie bar from the other side of the tracks under track in front of point?

hope this makes sense.

Tonypost-7147-127383906703_thumb.jpg

How about the Peco or Hornby surface mounted point motors?

Keep those pics coming; I'm enjoying watching this layout develop. cool.gif

Great minds think a like.

post-7147-12741897307_thumb.jpg

Now what to do about the scenery, I still think a large office over the rear of the staion is a good idea, not yet decided about the station throat.

Networker now with decoder not done lights yet will have to add function only one to trailer car when I remember how to do themCould not get any 21 pin Backy decoders, guy in modelzone says he has had them on order for some weeks but cannot get them at the moment.

post-7147-127419370909_thumb.jpg

Archived