Arboretum Valley - Invasion of the Daleks

Kal

Difficult question  ..............    Oh - Eerr  ...........  how many Droppers did you say you wired in  ..................    :scratchhead:

But my train stopped 6 times going round my layout....

Was it 6 shorts or 3 longs?   :derisive:

I think I'll just circle my torch in the air! If I do it to many times will I take off?   :nono:

.................    I wouldn't keep at it for too long, if you want to take off    ..................    many a person gone Splat off Brighton[?] Pier in similar attempts  ......     :jester:  :jester: 

PS - only found your Rael Dale today and had a most enjoyable read, thank you for all those Posts, raelly really enjoyable.

• Like 2

Well we are getting more practical these days    ................................

But, before the rescue attempt these day's,            you are asked for your credit card number, :O       to whoosh you home again.   :drag:   

................    the old fashioned Cheque used to go soggy and unreadable by the time it got to the top of the Winch   ...........     :jester:  :jester:  :jester:

Edit - and most people think that "Check Cheque mate" was the END of a game   ........    in reality - just the Hook to get you a lift to the top of the line  .....    :drag:

Edited by jcredfer
  • Like 2

Yep full operator error is to blame and NOT the keyboard for once - ha ha

oh and a trip to specsavers for better proof reading before hitting post lol.......

Has anyone got a gritter as I reckon Jaz maybe stuck in the snow on AV.

Edited by yorkie_pudd
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Has anyone heard from Kal or Jaz? Site stats say they've been on in the last couple of days but no posts for a couple of weeks now.

Jaz...? Kal...? Is all ok guys?

Kind regards, Neil

:dontknow: 

Jaz.  Kal.  Miss ya.  

:cry:

:tender:

• RMweb Gold

I know Jaz said that there were other distractions the last time they were off so I have not been too worried but there are other reasons why they are not around so I will express my concern/support.

Hope all is well.

Like others above, the silence is worrying, please Jaz and Kal, put us out of our misery with at least a short post to reassure us, your friends and supporters, that we haven't in some way managed to upset you,

Kind regards,

Jock (Worried of Clacton)

• Like 2

Apologies did not mean to worry anyone, we are all in good health. 

We have been busy with work on AV which is continuing as usual.

While we have not have been posting here, we have continued with updates on AVs Facebook, Google+ and Youtube.

Hope you are all keeping well. Hope to keep bumping in to you all at shows, and generally around the inter web ;)

Best wishes always

Jaz and Kal

• Like 3

LOL well you can do the dirty work and I'll sit back and watch, as I have a good number of those terrace buildings for when I come to do our mining area. Theres the low relief, the  flat front, and the bay windowed ones, and some corner shops too......so get a move on so I can see how it goes .......;p

a very early 2011 probably part of AV before we moved onto something else.

med_gallery_17883_3051_80029.jpg3989terraces

we were never happy with the mines position, and much of it ended up reboxed.

Is it me or does your backscene follow the roofline slightly?

Trying to work out for locating my layout in a similar area

Ta,

LOL well you can do the dirty work and I'll sit back and watch, as I have a good number of those terrace buildings for when I come to do our mining area. Theres the low relief, the  flat front, and the bay windowed ones, and some corner shops too......so get a move on so I can see how it goes .......;p

a very early 2011 probably part of AV before we moved onto something else.

med_gallery_17883_3051_80029.jpg3989terraces

we were never happy with the mines position, and much of it ended up reboxed.

Is it me or does your backscene follow the roofline slightly?

Trying to work out for locating my layout in a similar area

Ta,

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

An eye for a good picture and an ear for those who seek advice.  It's great to see the inspirational, Arboretum Valley back on these pages, with such delightful pictures.

Thank you for posting and all the very best to everyone at the Valley.

Kind regards

Julian

Edit, to give reason for my seemingly strange comment about some pictures and the return of a highly skilled and friendly modeller - neither of which are in evidence any longer.  I am not sure why they were removed, but they were there earlier and very good too.  Apologies if anyone might have been confused by my mentioning something they can't see.

Edited by jcredfer
  • Like 1

Jaz and Kal have moved on.  They can be found on Facebook if you are a user (search for Arboretum Valley) or Google+ and YouTube as mentioned above.

Fun to see Jaz posting again!

I'd love to know what Cambridge Analytica made of Arboretum Valley when delving into its 87 million trawlings from Facebook users.

dh.

Welcome back, Jaz.  :friends:  

Was actually trawling through MRF the other day, to see how far back it was that I stepped away from there. 

what with Prince Harry's wedding coming up, I always think of the trouble I got in from the self appointed decorum police by bringing up his fancy dress tastes... good times!     :angel:

• Like 3

nowadays HE could end up in the clink with Count dankula LOL

Welcome back, Jaz.  :friends:  

Was actually trawling through MRF the other day, to see how far back it was that I stepped away from there. 

what with Prince Harry's wedding coming up, I always think of the trouble I got in from the self appointed decorum police by bringing up his fancy dress tastes... good times!     :angel: