Back Issues of BRM

Pete Harvey

• 2 years later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hello Pete

It's not universally available at the moment and not quite up-to-date (it stops mid-2007) but I can search the database we have if you can provide me with what you're looking for.

Regards

Hi Richard,

Is the index available again?

If so - can you let us know where?

If not - can you check to see what issues Nigel Burkins PCA detailing articles were in?

Then I can see if I can get them for a Canadian modeller who is going to model them in detail.

Thanks

• RMweb Premium

Now that is service! Something that I doubt would have been available before the RMWeb / BRM partnership and something I doubt the other mags would do so readily.

I am in no doubt whatsoever that the partnership is for the best, and you have just confirmed that.

Eventually we hope to get all the back issues online - it's not so much of a problem from 2000 onwards as they're saved on CD/DVD; earlier issues we're going to have to take apart and scan.

Will still take plenty of time though!

• RMweb Gold

Hi Phil

Found it in the index and dug out the CD - needed a tweak from our designer as it's on an old typeface we now longer use - but in the end, success!

Here's the pdf:

PCA font.pdf

Cheers

Richard

Hi Richard,

Now that's what I call service!

I would have been quite happy to dig out the issues myself to scann - so thanks for saving me the time!

Thanks again - already gone virtual delivery to Canada.

Archived