Claymore 2013

steaurtce

:sungum: I would like to inform/remind everyone about Claymore, the Edinburgh Wargaming show, on Saturday the 3rd of August.

It is being held at the Granton Campus of Edinburgh College, 350 West Granton Road, Edinburgh EH5 1QE from 10.00 am.

Entry fee is on the door - Adult £2.50, Child £1.50, Family £5.00 (2 Adult 2 children)

For more information check out the website: http://seswc.co.uk/2013/05/16/claymore-2013/

Claymore is the largest wargaming show in Scotland run by the South East Scotland Wargames Club. Last year we had 700 attendees, 33 Traders,  Demonstration and participation games, and a massive bring & buy. This year we expect it to be bigger!

There are lots of traders nthat sell a large variety of wargames kit that can be used from N Gauge to O gauge and so on, so if you are passing or happen to be in edinburgh on the 3rd of August and you are at a loose end the check the website and if you can pop in, there are also a number of traders at the show who will be selling vallejo paints, games workshop paints and various scenery the right time to buy no P+P and if bouight on the bring and buy you do not  have to wait for it to arrive.  For those of us with wives or partners then drop them in the town lots of shops and then you can do the show.

For those coming from further afield August is also the time for the world famous Edinburgh Fringe, so there is lots to do elsewhere in Edinburgh too.

Please pass the word and make sure your friends know too.

If any one wants any further information then PM me please and I will reply as soon as I can.

Thanks
Steaurt Treasurer South East Scotland Wargames Club :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:

• 2 weeks later...

Steaurt.

Thanks for the heads up; though I didn't expect to see it on a railway modellers website.

I was at last years show and was surprised at the sheer variety of goods, many which could be

utilized for use on a model railway.

I'll be looking for a pair of 7mm/1:43 model tanks for use on a 1920's industrial (unrest) layout.

Hope you top last years headcount.

Mac.

Hi Mac

Thanks for your reply, can you tell me if you are looking for pre built or for a kit?

We would like to up the head count and give the club a better variety of publicity please look at seswc.org and this will give you a heads up on who is exactly comming to the show trade wise, also check out the bring and buy and see what is there on the day.

May I also ask what specific vehicle you are after, if you do not fancy replying on line then pm me and I will reply to you directly. 

Just as a thought I have started back in to the railway hobby as well and in the not to distant future I will be looking for some oo gauge bits and bobs work and money allowing as two hobbies can be expensive but at least this one will over lap with the wargames.

Take care and I hope to see you at the show.

Cheers

Steaurt :no:  :no:  :no:  :boast:  :boast:  :boast:

• 3 weeks later...

Dear All

Many thanks to a;ll of you who looked at the advert for the show and also the club website, Many thanks to any one who was able to come to the show, with a bit of luck we will advertise again next year on this forum.

Once again Manay thanks.

Yours Sincerely

Steaurt ( Treasurer South East Scotland Wargames Club 2013) :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:

Archived