The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

I don't bloody believe it. 13 weeks until pancake Day and the shops are selling eggs, flour and lemons already !

That's nothing. I'm starting to think that I'll never win the lottery, but Sainsburys have got millionaire's shortbread in stock, just on the off-chance.

• RMweb Premium

Do not laugh! I was in a local supermarket yesterday and they had a display of packs of hot cross buns. A case of someone getting their festivals mixed up?

It depends on which religion (or culture) we are talking about ..... hot cross buns go back more than two thousand years!

...and one from the Groves of Academe

Professor Anthony Seaton, who researched climate change and air pollution at the University of Aberdeen, believes Brexit is just one of the repercussions of the failure to halt rising temperatures and sea levels. Seaton argues that climate change is causing a “tidal wave” of migration with voters in the UK opting for Brexit because of a fear of being swamped by migrants and refugees. He believes civilisation will disintegrate into widespread warfare unless climate change is halted. “We are seeing civilisation breaking down in little bits already but people are not making the link with climate change,” he says. “We have got to make the connection.” If climate change continues this will all break down in warfare, he believes.

Wife texts husband "Wndows frozen, can't open"

Husband replies "Pour lukewarm water down, and tap edges gently with hammer"

A while later she texts - "Well, that's really bu**ered up the computer now"

Brit15

• Like 2

Or just block the road like the wancer fecking driver did to me today. The only place in our narrow road where there was a car parked and he stops, (note not parked), opposite. Wasn't even near where he was delivering. After 5 minutes then tries to apologise. I told the feck-wit to be more considerate. 

Mr Angry Bustard, Lundun.

Sorry I thought I was in "The Things That Make You....."

Edited by andytrains

Or just block the road like the wancer fecking driver did to me today. The only place in our narrow road where there was a car parked and he stops, (note not parked), opposite. Wasn't even near where he was delivering. After 5 minutes then tries to apologise. I told the feck-wit to be more considerate. 

Mr Angry Bustard, Lundun.

Oops. I did say I was sorry.

Wife texts husband "Wndows frozen, can't open"
Husband replies "Pour lukewarm water down, and tap edges gently with hammer"
A while later she texts - "Well, that's really bu**ered up the computer now"

Brit15

Speaking of windows........

A hotel guest calls the front desk and the clerk answers, "May I help you?"

The man says, "Yes, I'm in room 858. You need to send someone to my room immediately.

I'm having an argument with my wife and she says she's going to jump out the window."

The desk clerk says, "I'm sorry, sir, but that's a personal issue."

The man replies, "Listen, I cant get the window open and that's a maintenance issue.

• Like 1

Just popped into HMV and asked the young assistant if they had anything by The Doors.

She looked puzzled and said only their Christmas display of DVD's and a fire extinguisher.

Groan! :D :D

Edited by leopardml2341
  • Like 1

Does Santa really live at the North Pole?

Lets look at the evidence.

1 Wears red and white.

2 Good at breaking into houses.

3 Has loads of electrical goods that nobody can trace.

4 Drives an unlicensed vehicle.

5 Only does one days work a year...

Lapland my arse! He's a bloody Scouser !

One night a couple of years ago, I was about to propose to my girlfriend when my roommate Joseph barged into the room out of nowhere, tripped and fell over, breaking a glass table with his face. Totally ruined the mood. Now, I didn't know Joseph THAT well, don't even remember where he was from, but let's just say I put my plans on hold to help him through his injuries.

Joseph had got a big glass shard in his eye, making him completely blind in that eye. He was walking around with one of those cotton pads on his eye for a couple of months. Then suddenly, he disappeared, along with my girlfriend.

Apparently they'd bonded during the time after his injuries, and eloped together, left me behind without as much as a note. I tried to track them down, but never could.

In conclusion, if it hadn't been for cotton-eye Joe, I'd have been married a long time ago. Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, cotton-eye Joe?