The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

3 minutes ago, jcredfer said:

Love the police car at 2.30, rolls over and apparently looses a wheel, rolling in from the left.....   except that the car still has all four still attached!  Sheds a new light on a "spare wheel".

Julian

Hi Julian,

It looks to me like a wheel from the Moon Buggy !

Gibbo.

• Agree 5

25 minutes ago, Gibbo675 said:

Hi Julian,

It looks to me like a wheel from the Moon Buggy !

Gibbo.

Looks like that to me, too, although that didn't seem to lose one either.....    it looks like the producer said, they should have a loose wheel and it was easier to just roll a spare one in.

Julian

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, peanuts said:

the Chinese ministry of information have just released the name of the first covid19 patient he was called 

Ah Choo 

Ridiculous!!!  An absolute Tissue of lies!!!

Julian

• Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 6

4 hours ago, Gibbo675 said:

Hi Chaps,

Sean Connery disrupted Guy Hamilton's attempt at filming a Moon Landing by running across the set in Diamonds are forever as I remember:

Gibbo.

I like how at 0:20 the astronauts are still moving in slow motion even though they're trying to stop him :)

This seemed so believable when I was a kid!

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

No one is talking about how the virus will affect burglars.

If everyone has to stays at home it is going to make it very hard for them to continue their profession. Just shows how little the government are considering how people are going to get by.

• Funny 17

• RMweb Premium

A man was riding his Harley along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, “Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.'” The biker pulled over and said, 'Thank you, Lord. Please build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want..

The Lord said, “Your request is materialistic. Think of the enormous undertaking; the supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific, and the concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind.

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, “Lord, I wish that I, and all men, could understand our wives; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she really means when she says there is nothing wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy.'”

The Lord replied, “You want two lanes or four?”

• Funny 16

24 minutes ago, Compound2632 said:

Coronavirus: British horse racing set to continue behind closed doors

You wouldn't think there would be enough room...

.. though we have got one of those wind-along table-top sets. I'll be opening a book.

Hi Stephen,

It's no use closing the doors....the four horses have bolted !

Gibbo.

• Like 4
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Premium
7 hours ago, Compound2632 said:

Coronavirus: British horse racing set to continue behind closed doors

You wouldn't think there would be enough room...

.. though we have got one of those wind-along table-top sets. I'll be opening a book.

Escalado.

Brilliant fun!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1