The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

Jack: We went to the best restaurant last night!
Jerry: What's the name of it ? 
Jack: Oh, I have such a terrible memory. What's that red flower called? 
Jerry: Carnation? 
Jack: No, the one with the thorns. 
Jerry: Rose? 
Jack: That's it. *turns to his wife* Hey Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?

• Like 2
  • Funny 11

• RMweb Gold
7 hours ago, F-UnitMad said:

I have often thought that if women wanted men to do more around the house they'd only need to infiltrate some feminist types into the design departments.  Your washing machine, Hotpoint 2000 Gti turbo, in red and black with loads of dials and pointless leds, and go faster stripes; we'd never let a woman anywhere near it!  

• Like 1
  • Funny 8

• RMweb Gold

During the Endeavour’s great voyage up the east coast of Australia in 1770, James Cook has been naming everything after himself: Cooktown, Cooks River, Cook Reef. The list goes on and on, much to the chagrin of the aristocratic botanist on the voyage, Joseph Banks. One day, the two are ashore, marveling at the strange wildlife, when they see and hear a previously unknown bird. It’s a bit like a Kingfisher but with a strong beak and a strangely magnetic, laughing cry. Banks, as ever, wants to name it a “Banksoburra” but Cook, as ever, overrules him.

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 9

3 hours ago, Devo63 said:

From the Adelaide 'Sunday Mail'

F&R NSW.jpeg

But your sense of smell means you're probably not infected. 

Cabbage or baked beans every few days helps when testing is scarce. 

Alan 

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Funny 5

44 minutes ago, Gopher said:

Joke 3.jpg

Hi Gopher,

What you need to do is master the art of saying, "Do you know,..... you're probably right.", and then saying absolutely nothing else before continuing on with the half done job that she was lecturing you about being somehow wrong.

I have on occasion, and only after several days of listening to continued nonsense, pointed to the "box of mystery" and said, "The tools are there if you know any better, I'm off out on my motorbike and I'll sort out your mess later.". This is another phrase that is better left with an extremely long silent pause.

Gibbo. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1