The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Premium

I hope I haven't said this before.

Dogs look at a fence and say "I must not go past that." 

Cats say "I think I can jump over that."

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Premium
19 hours ago, jcm@gwr said:

I've just spotted an albino Dalmation.

Well, it was the least I could do!

I wondered what a Dalmation was.

Then it hit the spot!

ps Not picking on your spelling, just couldn't think of another way to get my punchline in!

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, kevinlms said:

I wondered what a Dalmation was.

Then it hit the spot!

ps Not picking on your spelling, just couldn't think of another way to get my punchline in!

There must have been at least 101.

• Like 2
  • Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

4 hours ago, Sprintex said:

And if you're turning right don't get in the left lane and then go right round the outside of the roundabout!!

Paul

I entered the roundabout from the left hand lane and went straight on, which was onto a dual carriageway.  An 8 wheeler entered the roundabout from the right hand lane and ploughed me up onto the verge as he exited the roundabout onto the right hand lane - then moved across to the left hand lane!!  ERF wheel nuts at that speed will completely open up the driver's side of a Ford Cortina.

Regards

Julian

• Friendly/supportive 4

• RMweb Premium
11 hours ago, Sprintex said:

And if you're turning right don't get in the left lane and then go right round the outside of the roundabout!!

Paul

Unless the sign indicates the contrary. I can think of one roundabout in Oz, where you can go right from the left lane.

It's the A-holes who turn left from the right lane at that roundabout, that scare me!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium

There's a small roundabout near me with an explicit instruction to use the right hand lane to turn left. It's to ensure a better lane usage for the right hand turn on another small roundabout only a few metres after the left turn.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
16 hours ago, jcredfer said:

I entered the roundabout from the left hand lane and went straight on, which was onto a dual carriageway.  An 8 wheeler entered the roundabout from the right hand lane and ploughed me up onto the verge as he exited the roundabout onto the right hand lane - then moved across to the left hand lane!!  ERF wheel nuts at that speed will completely open up the driver's side of a Ford Cortina.

Regards

Julian

9 hours ago, kevinlms said:

Unless the sign indicates the contrary. I can think of one roundabout in Oz, where you can go right from the left lane.

It's the A-holes who turn left from the right lane at that roundabout, that scare me!

3 hours ago, Ian J. said:

There's a small roundabout near me with an explicit instruction to use the right hand lane to turn left. It's to ensure a better lane usage for the right hand turn on another small roundabout only a few metres after the left turn.

Wrong thread? should this be on the driving standards thread?

• Agree 2

• RMweb Premium
20 minutes ago, PhilJ W said:

Wrong thread? should this be on the driving standards thread?

Correct, but this diversion followed from a funny road sign!

• Like 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 2