Graham_Muz

Pre Grouping Workbench content links

Whilst I tend to model a variety of things for myself and others, I am mostly interested in the former Highland Railway in about 1926 basically because I love the Highland's locos but in the much more interesting lined crimson lake than the dull all over green!  However, I do also suffer from a decent dose of pre WW1 NER too due an involvement with someone else's layout

I put all of this, and a dose more on my public blog which is here.  The main elements that are pre-group are:

Glenmutchkin (LMS/HR) - circa 1926

Benfieldside (NER) - circa 1910-14

Work bench thread is split into two categories stock and other things - both of these cover a lot of things, so it goes much wider than just the pre-group era.

Much (but definitely not all) of this gets repeated on my RMWeb workbench and layout threads, both of which can be seen as part of my signature.

• Like 3

Whilst I tend to model a variety of things for myself and others, I am mostly interested in the former Highland Railway in about 1926 basically because I love the Highland's locos but in the much more interesting lined crimson lake than the dull all over green!  However, I do also suffer from a decent dose of pre WW1 NER too due an involvement with someone else's layout

I put all of this, and a dose more on my public blog which is here.  The main elements that are pre-group are:

Glenmutchkin (LMS/HR) - circa 1926

Benfieldside (NER) - circa 1910-14

Work bench thread is split into two categories stock and other things - both of these cover a lot of things, so it goes much wider than just the pre-group era.

Much (but definitely not all) of this gets repeated on my RMWeb workbench and layout threads, both of which can be seen as part of my signature.

Something to look forward to browsing!