Carr's products are they available in here?

I have been reading with intrest the various uses for ther products with regard to metal blackening (brass steel,nickel etc.) My question is this product available In Melbourne or is there a subsitute brand around? Thanks

Thanks SRman I will give Brunel hobbies a call I intend to use it on a brass chassis kit  as an etch before painting ,seems to be a good way to go and helps the paint to ahere . BTW i located in Sunbury (near the Melbourne airport ) thanks  steve

A spray can of metal etch primer from Supercheap Auto will do the job. However if you want to airbrush your primer I would recommend the Steam Era Models etch primer. Any Melbourne hobby shop should stock it.

Cheers

David

Hi Steve. My wife and I seriously looked at Sunbury when we first moved down to Melbourne. As it is, we settled in Blackburn.

Brunel are in Cheltenham. they are moving in the next few weeks to a new slightly bigger shop just a few doors up from the existing location - same street but different number!

I bought some metal blackening stuff from them some time ago. That was a US made product but they have definitely had Carr's products in store previously.

Archived