abs kits

Are ABS kits still available? Nobody ever answers my phone calls to the one number I have. Are they still trading? TIA

Adrian has been going through a domestic refurb. recently, and may not have had the time to devote to ABS Models that he normally has.

However, I can usually get a response at 01202-672891, and when I communicated with him recently, he said that he was now able to fulfil orders.

Regards,

John Isherwood.

Are ABS kits still available? Nobody ever answers my phone calls to the one number I have. Are they still trading? TIA

I PM'ed him twice in February on this forum to no avail.  When he dumped K-Kits as a web contact, he lost my custom.

• 3 months later...

I have been in intermittent email contact with Adrian for three months or so.  I've placed a small order with him, and admittedly it's a little out of the ordinary - not just for a few sets of parts - so I would expect it to take longer than usual.  But he assures me that it will be fulfilled in time.

Hi All,

I and my Didcot colleagues bought a few kits from him at Scaleforum in Aylesbury this year so be is still going strong!

All the best,

Castle

Adrian Swain (ABS) posts to this group; see :-

#78 at http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/64001-Hornby-magazine-oo-gauge-brake-tender/page-4

Regards,

John Isherwood.

Archived