bbishop

Well, I thought I would blow up the photo of the beer garden.  As you can see, the bar maid is in Franconian rather than Bavarian costume.  I hope it shows what can be achieved in Spur Null.  Even at this cruel magnification, I reckon that the tree from Jacqui Perrat (Ceynix) looks the part and my painted tree on the backscene isn't too bad either.  Since the photo was taken,I have worked further on the beer garden - the punters are all from Preiser (1:45) and are attached to the baseboard.  The people shared with Ashbury and Beaulieu are to 1:43 so are kept to the station area and of course are removable.  I have also added beer bottles and steins to the tables and also to some of the fists.  Still copyright with Peco. post-11383-0-46964600-1432997416_thumb.jpg

Soeren,

Thank you for your offer. Since the photos were taken, I have installed a Signaltafen showing "3", meaning I don't require fixed signals. I think it is a Wenz item, acquired at Buseck a couple of years years ago. I think that is the only sign required on Höchstädt.

But - everyone - please respond to Soeren's kind offer if you need any of these items.

Bill

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

Just managed to find the right lead to upload a couple of photos that I took of the layout at Warley.  Thanks to Bill for inviting me to operate. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was my first real play with DCC and it gave me much cause for thought. 

post-6824-0-65236500-1480801555_thumb.jpg

post-6824-0-83546900-1480801556_thumb.jpg

For an O gauge layout that's only 16 foot long there is a lot of operational potential in a limited area.

Jamie

Archived