Great Central / LNER corridor coaches

Are these your own etches? If so there should be plenty of potential customers should you choose to offer them, especially in view of the unfortunate demise of Mr Fozard.

2mm not 4mm

They are mix of bits.

The core body shell is a 3D printed/polished block ditto the roof including rainstrips. The sides and ends are etches glued onto that. The interior compartment walls are also 3D printed but by a different method to get them thin enough and the corridor divider is brown vinyl with the windows cut out of it  with a vinyl cutter, stuck onto clear plastic and then glued into the coach.

The underframe is a mix of etches for the job and 'off the shell' parts (dynamo LNER vacuum reservoirs etc)

The bogies are 3D printed including a NEM pocket and then fitted with etched overlays. I'm still trying to decide if this is better than etched bogies. Its easier to build but they are a bit wider as a result.

There are a couple of things I need to fix. The bars are not quite right on the brake windows, and the duckets were made with squares of card and a file as I messed up the etched ones.

Alan

Archived