Crammore Bridge (Fueling Point) And other Micro Layouts .

Andrew P

Love the train of coal wagons, nicely weathered.

George

Cheers Mate, I have 5 of these Parkside Dundas 16T wagons, but I only run with 2 on Trebudoc, the other 3 are at the Club to make up a 14 wagon Coal Train at open weekends and running Days.

Bodge :sungum:

I knew you were going, couldn't remember which layout it was though! :no:  :no:

You wont be able to miss me Will, I will be the one with the wagon dangling from its three link coupling on my shunters pole :no: :no: :no:  :scared: :scared: :scared: .

Bodgit :sungum:

And now a few of shots of Trebudoc from the Soar Valley Exhibition last Feb.

post-9335-0-76845700-1379370012_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-93720500-1379370077_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-84217300-1379370147_thumb.jpg

And the chap sitting down stayed there for about 3/4 of an hour and we had to keep walking around him to couple and un-couple the stock.

post-9335-0-30016100-1379370263_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-79593100-1379370382_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-27526600-1379370552_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-02719100-1379370659_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-50766400-1379370748_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-35836600-1379370864_thumb.jpgpost-9335-0-93720500-1379370077_thumb.jpg

And I left Peter at the controls as the Chap was still sitting there.

post-9335-0-70644500-1379370953_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-39103800-1379371202_thumb.jpg

More pics again soon. :no: :no:

Good Morning 'Mr Bodgit',  Another fine collection of photos yet again, very good really love the gnome at the front, every layout should have one ?

looking forward to our next venture together in gauge one (hahaha), l have been watching the videos we made a while back, and following your instructions on weathering powders, really helpful,    PS where could l get a gnome for 'Grundy Street' ? hahaha

GeorgeT

• RMweb Gold

Nice pictures. At least you had one satisfied customer. If my pal mate Steve was operating with me he would place a chair in the middle of the layout out front and operate from there. At 20+stone he found it easier than standing.

Don

Some absolutely stunning work in here. Micro layouts are often my favourites to look at as you can focus on putting so much detail in them and it really does show in the pictures.

I hope to get my micro layout project on the go as soon as I can.

Good Morning 'Mr Bodgit',  Another fine collection of photos yet again, very good really love the gnome at the front, every layout should have one ?

looking forward to our next venture together in gauge one (hahaha), l have been watching the videos we made a while back, and following your instructions on weathering powders, really helpful,    PS where could l get a gnome for 'Grundy Street' ? hahaha

GeorgeT

Arf noon George :O  I have a good selection of pics of Trebudoc and WE can get the last lot at the Kirkby in Ashfield EMRS show in October. You can play with it all day on the Sunday and give me a rest.

I am glad you are getting on with the powders and your pics on Grundy St are looking good mate. I look forward to seeing them when you bring them down to the Loughbrough Show in a fortnight.

Nice pictures. At least you had one satisfied customer. If my pal mate Steve was operating with me he would place a chair in the middle of the layout out front and operate from there. At 20+stone he found it easier than standing.

Don

Hi Don, I always have a High Chair at shows, it is a long weekend otherwise.

Bodge :sungum:

Some absolutely stunning work in here. Micro layouts are often my favourites to look at as you can focus on putting so much detail in them and it really does show in the pictures.

I hope to get my micro layout project on the go as soon as I can.

Thanks 60006, I do like Micro and as I said yesterday on Marc Smiths Cashmores, it is amazing how many combinations and scenics can be achieved in a Micro Layout.

Andy, :no: Bodgit :locomotive: :locomotive: :locomotive: :locomotive: :sungum:

Took a look into my local Newsagents today and found this deal with a Mk 1 coach for just £3.99, I thought to myself; that's a bargain so.

post-9335-0-70520200-1379421322_thumb.jpg

In fact I thought it was such a good deal that I bought 5, :no: :no: :no: :no:

post-9335-0-04969200-1379421430_thumb.jpg

They are un-numbered but that's no problem, and once weathered and in a rake on the new layout they will be just fine. :locomotive: :locomotive: :locomotive: :locomotive:

Hi Andy, you must have been in hibernation, we bought a couple of those weeks ago. I notice subsequent issues have gone upto around £8, I doubt there'll be as many takers for them. They'll be getting a West Coast Railways livery to go with her 33,37 and 47s.

Oh wow, Trebudoc is absolutely fantastic! I have often thought the Lionheart 64/74xx and the Autocoach look rather nice... I think 0 Gauge will be a venture for me in the distant future when I have more money, but it looks amazing! Well done!

Hi Andy, you must have been in hibernation, we bought a couple of those weeks ago. I notice subsequent issues have gone upto around £8, I doubt there'll be as many takers for them. They'll be getting a West Coast Railways livery to go with her 33,37 and 47s.

Hi Ray, I look forward to seeing them finished. :locomotive: :locomotive:

Oh wow, Trebudoc is absolutely fantastic! I have often thought the Lionheart 64/74xx and the Autocoach look rather nice... I think 0 Gauge will be a venture for me in the distant future when I have more money, but it looks amazing! Well done!

I will tell you what, if you build a small Layout O gauge can be CHEAPER than a large OO Gauge one. I should know, I have just forked out for over 50 OO Locos but only need 3 for O Gauge. The same ratio applies to wagons and coaches.

Andy :sungum:

• RMweb Gold

It does depend on which locos £2.5 for rtr Dean Single! Mind you it does look good. But the Ixion 0-6-0t  is good value for money. I rather fancy the Dapol terrier if as good as my N gauge one.

Don

I will tell you what, if you build a small Layout O gauge can be CHEAPER than a large OO Gauge one. I should know, I have just forked out for over 50 OO Locos but only need 3 for O Gauge. The same ratio applies to wagons and coaches.

Andy :sungum:

Don't go tempting me now! I only plan to have a small layout anyway, I think I will only end up with around 5 or 6 locomotives/multiple units anyway, and about 20 wagons. That'll probably add up to about the cost of one O gauge locomotive!  

EDIT: Just seen the Dapol Terrier on Rails of Sheffield. My favourite steam locomotive at only £164, in O Gauge? Gotta be done. I blame you Andrew! 

Don't go tempting me now! I only plan to have a small layout anyway, I think I will only end up with around 5 or 6 locomotives/multiple units anyway, and about 20 wagons. That'll probably add up to about the cost of one O gauge locomotive!  

EDIT: Just seen the Dapol Terrier on Rails of Sheffield. My favourite steam locomotive at only £164, in O Gauge? Gotta be done. I blame you Andrew! 

SORRY MATE. :locomotive: :locomotive: :locomotive: :locomotive:

Bodgie :sungum:

Its back to Crammore Bridge for this set of shots from 2003, I can't believe its 10 years ago and a lot of Layouts in between.

Its 08762 on the Fuel Tanks and 56105 coming in from the fiddle yard to the head shunt.

post-9335-0-87038300-1379533178_thumb.jpg

And now Large Logo 37408, Loch Rannoch comes into view.

post-9335-0-82941700-1379533281_thumb.jpg

Finally 66016 a Lima model comes out from the sidings.

post-9335-0-93162600-1379533360_thumb.jpg

More again later. :boast:

• RMweb Premium

With all this layout nostalgia and reminiscing I think you are having a mid-life-layout crisis, Andy.

I hear hormone treatment is available. Alternatively, the adrenalin-surge induced by contemplating and then buying more rolling stock should do the trick.....  :jester:  :jester:

Jeff

I may be starting a thread on the new layout soon, I just need to sort out some final details and then I will make a move.

Watch this space :nono:  well actually another space because it will be a new thread if you see what I mean :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Fidgit :sungum:

• RMweb Premium

With all your aliases we won't know where to look.... Fidgit, Bodgit, Bogit, Gitbog, dogbit etc....

Glad you are going to start a new thread. That'll keep you busy.

I've put a pic on KL with the current walls etc. Feel free to sketch your own ideas and I'll think about them.

Jeff

Archived