1. Dover Priory, Kent.

David Todd

Very nice looking DRS locos    ......  just love the colour  ...   are they sound yet?

PS.    ...   is the Flask between them the start of work to remove the next-doors Meter .........   :scratchhead:

• RMweb Gold

As I think you all, maybe, getting bored with pic's of DP, may well drag some old pic's up............... :O  :no:  :nono: . :mail: .....

Family Holiday pic's..........Sweden, 1968  ??

I have disagreed :O

Too many pics of DP is an oxymoron...

(I just know someone's going to use the word moron, now)

I agreed, ignoring the contrary comment, .....especially if they include any railway reference.......Plus I'd have an excuse to put up ours from Stockholm.....now was there any tram buses????????

But acg-mr is correct......we can't have TOO many pictures. All is grist for the mill.

Sorry, happen's everyday...................

Now, where was I.............Some progress........................

The 3. section's to glue together................

post-13585-0-11338800-1404644100_thumb.jpg

The 3. section's, now glued together, just have to wait awhile, till glue set's...............

post-13585-0-34628100-1404644182_thumb.jpg

Next, to add rainwater down pipes and O.w.t. 's.

• Like 4

Some Progress................... :drag:

Whilst cycling down the High Street.....yesterday..........What happened,..........Right in Front of Me....... 

:O............................................... :O

attachicon.gifP1120981(1).JPG

We laugh...but we really need an OUCH!!! emote

Due to a cycle race,progress,was slowed a little, this afternoon and probably remain at this pace,for the next 20. day's.

All of the open web trusses,have been cut to size to fill the gap's between the upright's.

They are ready to be glued in place.

post-13585-0-14975300-1404661576_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Like the shot of the booking hall entrance with the views through to the street ,the new bits will make an extremely good looking model (the tour was brilliant today Nibali rode a good last four k,sshame Cav has done so much damage to his shoulder ) moorings

lmsforever

Posted Today, 17:20

Like the shot of the booking hall entrance with the views through to the street ,the new bits will make an extremely good looking model (the tour was brilliant today Nibali rode a good last four k,sshame Cav has done so much damage to his shoulder ) moorings

Yes Ims, I had to pedal furiously, to pass him,  When I did,...........

He did this, to me................ :O  :O

post-13585-0-62763600-1404675913_thumb.jpg

And Then...........................

When I crossed the rather large white line,...in front of him

He was shaking his fist's at me, for some reason................. :O  :angel: .

post-13585-0-97167500-1404676138_thumb.jpg................... :drag:

• Like 1

post-13585-0-67689100-1404682875_thumb.jpg

To try and keep everthing, "Steady Eddy", I upturned the upright's and placed them in Blu-Tac.

With the OWT's,which are brass etch, cleaned off any bit's from the sprues,with shear's,then used a sanding block,

also to remove the etch primer I had sprayed on

,along the edges and point's to be glued.

Night All,                     Thank's for viewing, plus your post's.............. :drag:

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 1

Moorings',      Hope you all had a cracking Weekend............... :sungum:

post-13585-0-15733700-1404710622_thumb.jpg

well 5 section's done before bedtime. 5. more to go.

Forgot to mention last eve...................

If trying  this,  make sure you know...........which is the back/front and left right, north to south for me.............

CU later.................... :drag:

PS. Do not place a bet,on the daily stage winner of Le Tour with Jukebox ......... :no: as,

he is watching it 9.hours ahead of us,  he lives inAustralia......... :O.............  :scratchhead:

Edited by David Todd

Oh dear  ...  dt  ...  you have opened a big can-of-worms here  …….    :scratchhead: 

9 hours ahead really means he can't watch the Race, because it hasn't happened yet, so he can't see something which isn't happening.  All of which means the term "9 hours ahead" is actually incorrect and should really be 9 hours behind    ..........     however, since 9 hours ahead = 9 hours behind - poor old Jukebox will never be able to see the Race, because it will have already have happened beforehand, as he is really 9 hours behind   ..............   and more important still - since time travel has yet to be discovered, Jukebox is living in 2 times, both 9 hours ahead and 9 hours behind - which is, of course, impossible   .........   so someone out there must be simulating the existence of Jukebox   .....        :O 

.................  it would be a good idea for someone to inform the poor chap, except that informing him would actually be impossible since he is in 2 different times   ....   what is more, those poor readers who have taken bets with the impostor, have had their money taken under false pretences.

It is, however, just possible that Aus have actually discovered how to travel in time and are refusing to let the rest of the world know – which might go some way to explaining why they are so difficult to comprehend  …….   :no:

Well now, I hope that has gone some way to clearing up the whole mess of worms  …..     :jester:  :jester:

Oh dear  ...  dt  ...  you have opened a big can-of-worms here  …….    :scratchhead:

9 hours ahead really means he can't watch the Race, because it hasn't happened yet, so he can't see something which isn't happening.  All of which means the term "9 hours ahead" is actually incorrect and should really be 9 hours behind    ..........     however, since 9 hours ahead = 9 hours behind - poor old Jukebox will never be able to see the Race, because it will have already have happened beforehand, as he is really 9 hours behind   ..............   and more important still - since time travel has yet to be discovered, Jukebox is living in 2 times, both 9 hours ahead and 9 hours behind - which is, of course, impossible   .........   so someone out there must be simulating the existence of Jukebox   .....        :O

.................  it would be a good idea for someone to inform the poor chap, except that informing him would actually be impossible since he is in 2 different times   ....   what is more, those poor readers who have taken bets with the impostor, have had their money taken under false pretences.

It is, however, just possible that Aus have actually discovered how to travel in time and are refusing to let the rest of the world know – which might go some way to explaining why they are so difficult to comprehend  …….   :no:

Well now, I hope that has gone some way to clearing up the whole mess of worms  …..     :jester:  :jester:

At home with Julian..........Ration's, at least.......4. Times a Day, on various Thread's at a Forum, near you..........Soon................ :jester: ................ :drag:

Edited by David Todd

Your Wrong J...............I have watched real prog's, on the subject....................Take Dr Who For instance.

The subject is now closed, Thank you.

No further comment's.................. :rtfm: ............... :warning:

Yes Ims, I had to pedal furiously, to pass him,  When I did,...........

He did this, to me................ :O  :O

attachicon.gifP1130116(1).JPG

And Then...........................

When I crossed the rather large white line,...in front of him

He was shaking his fist's at me, for some reason................. :O  :angel: .

attachicon.gifP1130124(1).JPG................... :drag:

I was kind of pleased to see him win after all his personal/team-mate drama. Just as well it wasn't wet given all those bad cambers!

Tonkin.

Edited by Brass0four

Due to a cycle race,progress,was slowed a little, this afternoon and probably remain at this pace,for the next 20. day's.

All of the open web trusses,have been cut to size to fill the gap's between the upright's.

They are ready to be glued in place.

attachicon.gifP1120997(1).JPG

disgusting get the coffee table away from the tv....pop the dining table in its place.....and get some work done you lazy layabout.......

........we really need that get a hat and shut door behind you icon LOL

disgusting get the coffee table away from the tv....pop the dining table in its place.....and get some work done you lazy layabout.......

........we really need that get a hat and shut door behind you icon LOL

no rest for the wicked.... :devil: :girldevil:              :jester:  :jester:  :jester:  

Have a dig at Toddy Day Eh..!

Wednesday,.......will see,  Day Release,..........For "Work Experience Course "............. :drag: 

Edited by David Todd