1. Dover Priory, Kent.

David Todd

....   well here's a good tip   ............   Magnifiy sent     .....   to be depot sighted   ...........   much appreciated - Taa Mac  ..................   

[Well you did mention leaving the Telegraph crossword alone for a while   ....    :locomotive:  :locomotive:  ]

See Previous page..please..........

....   well here's a good tip   ............   Magnifiy sent     .....   to be depot sighted   ...........   much appreciated - Taa Mac  ..................   

[Well you did mention leaving the Telegraph crossword alone for a while   ....    :locomotive:  :locomotive:  ]

post-13585-0-09718400-1413805269_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Given the dirt on the hut     .....................

See Previous page..please..........

attachicon.gifP1150592(1).JPG

................     you know I have to observe   ................................    Through a glass - darkly     .................        :sungum:  :sungum:

and there must be insects all over it       ....................   A lice through the looking glass     ..........     :jester: ......   :O .. :no: .. :nono: .....

That would suit me very well  ....   given my computer skills   .................

yes but very slow

.......................   Oh!   ................   the Wifi    ......     :scratchhead:  :scratchhead:

Must dash    .....   eerr  ....    eerr    got to get food for the kids    .......................   eerr   now   ......

Yeaaaaa  ...................................      Clarkson returns    ...........................    :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:

New episode of Top Gear brake test   ....................................   in 1:76   ....................   for Mercedes Network Rail flatbed lorries, from Dover    ............

but            .........................................    James May to drive [Clarkson banned for recent speeding ban - and too large for 1:76 ........  ]                       ..............     :jester:  :jester:  :jester:

Never heard of him,..........................There was a Clarkson.........on The Tyne..!

Just a quick question about point motors. I ve started my first layout and Ive got to the stage where I need to think about point motors. What type should I use and what else do I need (I am thinking of using peco point motors but I dont know what type

PM'D................

• Like 1

Road surface looks very convincing, but couldn't find if you mentioned what you have used, is it a silver sand?

Kal............here is what I...trialled in the depot..................

post-13585-0-42124300-1413879978.jpg

post-13585-0-54827500-1413879933.jpg

post-13585-0-69918500-1413879952.jpg

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 3

While we were at the RM Live, G&WR and I spoke to a gentleman with a large wooden signal box    .................    and I asked what he had done the  tarmac with      ......................

Kal............here is what I...trialled in the depot..................

attachicon.gifPicture_3641.jpg

attachicon.gifPicture_3601.jpg

attachicon.gifPicture_3621.jpg

..........................   Ash Ballast; as would have been used, as free material    ..............

Well, the DP, Double Slip, (Peco code 75). has been wired up with the Cobalt "Digital"  point motor's,

The bay platform and DP siding' s are all operational now.

DP.Double Slip.

post-13585-0-94871300-1413895304.jpg

The first of 3 X  Heljan Class 33's has had it's wheel set's renewed, to improve running, ....

post-13585-0-70006400-1413918086_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Given the dirt on the hut     .....................

................     you know I have to observe   ................................    Through a glass - darkly     .................        :sungum:  :sungum:

and there must be insects all over it       ....................   A lice through the looking glass     ..........     :jester: ......   :O .. :no: .. :nono: .....

grosss......

I expect they would be rather    ...........

gross......

most of them are, if viewed    ...................    with a magnifying glass     ......     :jester:

Edit   ....................................   Oh   ...................     :scratchhead:   ................................................................   probably meant the joke     ........................    :senile:

Edited by jcredfer