York 2014

john new

I think the carrot-in-the-cake issue has been misinterpreted. During the last war, we told the Hun that we were all pigging out on carrots, and as a result could see his incoming bombers in the dark (we were actually using something called Radar, I believe).

I submit that the organisers intended the added carrot to improve visitors' enjoyment of any exhibit lacking proper lighting.

"Catseyes Cunningham" is the fellow to be "blamed" for that "porkpie" being told!

All praise to the Buckingham team for keeping this fantastic layout on view to the public,it must be a nightmare ensuring the electrics are okay and stopping things falling apart due to old age(possible reccommendations to stop self falling apart welcome) well done .

• RMweb Premium

I think the carrot-in-the-cake issue has been misinterpreted. During the last war, we told the Hun that we were all pigging out on carrots, and as a result could see his incoming bombers in the dark (we were actually using something called Radar, I believe).

I submit that the organisers intended the added carrot to improve visitors' enjoyment of any exhibit lacking proper lighting.

Aerial Interception, please!  The R word was American......

Archived