Autumn Pictures

Shadow

Mornin' all,

There were hints of Autumn on our Staffs Moorlands to Barmouth day trip yesterday. These scenes are from the coffee stop at Ellesmere...then Whittington castle...Oswestry-Lake Vyrnwy scenery...dam wall & lake...Snowdonian National park towards Dolgellau...Barmouth beach and Barmouth-Arthog walk over the Barmouth bridge

Dave

Guest CLARENCE

Just been for a walk in our local woodland, and met this little fella;

post-283-0-96072600-1410616659_thumb.jpg

post-283-0-32558500-1410616688_thumb.jpg

Not really an autumnal picture, but it was taken today, so I think it counts!

Cheers, David

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

I took the opportunity today to give my clients a rest from me and make the best of the sunshine and warmth before the first Autumn downpour which is forecast for this part of Yorkshire tomorrow morning.

Fresh air, a gentle breeze, brilliant Autumn colours, dappled shade and the babbling waters of Hebden Beck.   Perfect conditions for a good long walk.

Lovely pictures of the Scottish hills.

Whenever I see pictures of those hills and extensive valleys, highlighted with bright rays of sunshine thrusting through the clouds - it always delights me to remember  ............................... that I live in more Southern climes  ........ :sungum:

• 3 weeks later...

Today   ....................    Old Sarum Castle, with clouds behind   ....

15120498243_f825a8a88b_c.jpg
Old Sarum autumn 1 by JulianR 2013, on Flickr

and ...................  the other side of Old Sarum Castle    ..........................     

15120002404_00588f708b_c.jpg
Old Sarum 4 by JulianR 2013, on Flickr

.......................................................................................        Well   ......................

15739899305_8e456afa8d_c.jpg
Old Sarum Autumn 2 by JulianR 2013, on Flickr

....................    you didn't really think I was going to get out of the car in that, did you  ................      :jester:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived