COTSWOLD MODEL RAILWAY EXHIBITION 2ND AND 3RD NOVEMBER

40F

SATURDAY 2ND AND SUNDAY 3RD  NOVEMBER AT THE THOMAS KEBLE SCHOOL EASTCOMBE STROUD GL6 7DY [sIGNED OFF THE A419]

OPENING TIMES:  SAT 10am-5pm, SUN 10am-4pm

Adults £4.00  Concessions £3.50  Children £2.00  Family £10.00 

LAYOUTS

BISHOP STREET YARD 00

BURNTWOOD LANE EM

BUTTERMERE 09

CHOATES LANE N

ELDERDYKE 00

KINGSFIELD 00

OXFORD ROAD 00

SOMERSET LANE 0

TENESEE EXTARACTION COMPANY RAILROAD 0n30

WHITTAL N

YATES ROCKS TRAMWAY 009

CHILDRENS LAYOUT

TRADES

MODELMANIA

BRIANS TRAINS

KEITHS BITS AND PIECES

STEWART BLENCOE BOOKS

BARRY WILDING ARTIST

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

The Sodbury Vale MRC gang are looking forward to the show this weekend.  We'll be there with:

Somerset Lane

post-7686-0-73867600-1383145217_thumb.jpg

and Yate Rocks Tramway

post-7686-0-67952600-1383145298_thumb.gif

Always a friendly show so hopefully see some of you there.

Unfortunately, due to health issues, Bishop St Yard will be unable to attend this year, but has been booked for next. In its place, for Saturday we have a section of Kier Hardy's Hornsey Broadway, and on Sunday an entertaining shunting puzzle to get the brain cells working. Thank you to Kier and to Phil Bird for helping at the last moment.

We have also have an additional trader, Penduke Models, so if you have any scenic needs, they should be able to help you out.

Just got back after a days demoing at this show.

Some very good layouts that Ian has managed to assemble, my favourite being Oxford Road, it's a small DCC diesel layout, a la Rob Owst's Pallett Lane, but built on Ikea bookshelves (sorry didn't get a chance to take any photos today, too busy chatting modelling).

For the N Gaugers amongst us, Choates Lane is there with it's full length Eurostars rattling around on HS1, always good for the kids to watch.

Well worth a visit tomorrow.

Regards

Neal.

Just got back after a days demoing at this show.

Some very good layouts that Ian has managed to assemble, my favourite being Oxford Road, it's a small DCC diesel layout, a la Rob Owst's Pallett Lane, but built on Ikea bookshelves (sorry didn't get a chance to take any photos today, too busy chatting modelling).

For the N Gaugers amongst us, Choates Lane is there with it's full length Eurostars rattling around on HS1, always good for the kids to watch.

Well worth a visit tomorrow.

Regards

Neal.

I agree about Oxford Road, I saw it at Cheltenham last year and was very impressed with it.

PS only 1 "t" in Pallet!

Archived