Sound Chips for these? and custom sound.....

Hi,

I am looking for sound chips for the following models....

C-628 (An American loco - faintly resembles a Cl.37 and I need it for an "Indian" WDS-6 model)
A-456 (A Greek loco - made with an ALCo powerplant and needed for and "Indian" WDM-2 model)

Now coming to the other point of my topic - Though these sounds are 90% accurate, things like the horn need to be changed (I have the recordings) and other unwanted sounds need to be omitted so does anyone know of companies that do custom sound?

J

If you contact Bryan Robertson at Howes models he will do it. If you have horn sounds etc etc he can clean them up too. He has done some Portuguese Alcos for us, also CP 1800s essentially class 50 with a mega horn sound etc etc. I think he is on RMWeb but lurks in the main!! Most of the prime movers are available.

If you contact Bryan Robertson at Howes models he will do it. If you have horn sounds etc etc he can clean them up too. He has done some Portuguese Alcos for us, also CP 1800s essentially class 50 with a mega horn sound etc etc. I think he is on RMWeb but lurks in the main!! Most of the prime movers are available.

Thanks so much! That was a good lead....

Just to make the point. Bryan is sending me today a Portuguese CP 1500 decoder with airhorns ripped off internet clips, the Loksound Alco 12 cyl recording and some Portuguese station announcements...... all to go into a Norbrass locomotive which cost its owner €1000!!!

Archived