DEMU Forum

westie7

Has anybody else been having problems when they login and find only a few boards available and limited functionality?

Sent help messages to the forum admin and webmaster this week with no answer.

what was a bit of a pain is now slightly more annoying considering its a website you pay to access.

what was a bit of a pain is now slightly more annoying considering its a website you pay to access.

Err no its not. It is a forum that you get access to whilst you are a paid up member of DEMU. No additional payments- other than the DEMU membership subscription are required.  If you are no longer a member then you cease to get access.

• 6 months later...

Sorry to re-open a thread but I wonder if someone could answer a question? I joined DEMU a few weeks ago probably almost a month now and I registered for the forum and received an email saying that once the necessary subscription checks had been done I would get another email confirming I could access the forum. So far that email hasn't arrived and I've had no reply from the DEMU email address when I inquired about how long it takes. I was just wondering if anyone knew the sort of timescale it normally takes?  I appreciate it's run in peoples spare time and I'm not moaning just curious. I've checked by junk/spam inbox and it hasn't gone there.

Many thanks

Scott  

• RMweb Gold

Sorry to re-open a thread but I wonder if someone could answer a question? I joined DEMU a few weeks ago probably almost a month now and I registered for the forum and received an email saying that once the necessary subscription checks had been done I would get another email confirming I could access the forum. So far that email hasn't arrived and I've had no reply from the DEMU email address when I inquired about how long it takes. I was just wondering if anyone knew the sort of timescale it normally takes?  I appreciate it's run in peoples spare time and I'm not moaning just curious. I've checked by junk/spam inbox and it hasn't gone there.

Many thanks

Scott  

Scott

Drop me a PM with your user name and I'll look into it. I've not had an email from you about it so it sounds as though something is going amiss.

Cheers, Mike

DEMU Membership Secretary

• Like 1

• 6 years later...
2 hours ago, Nick G said:

Yes, not been able to get on all morning.

Hi Nick,

Just tried again and there's now a message on the screen, it's a hosting issue apparently. A response is being awaited for service to be restored.

Maentwrog is coming along it seems, nice work on the crane.

Cheers,

Wayne

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nick G said:

Is DEMU Forum down again, I can't get on?

WORKING now!

It goes through stages Nick. Working now but it'll probably go out again at some point.

It really needs to go over to a new host.

Cheers,

Wayne

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dagworth said:

Seems to be down again this evening, I can’t get in. Anyone else able to access it?

Andi

No I couldn't! Its now 05.30am and it seems to be working again. 

• Thanks 1