3 x 1938 tube stock bodies for sale

Londontram

Ive had to put them in here as my pc wont upload photo's at the moment and the classified section wont let you up load ads without a photo. I've got 3 1938 stock tube train bodies with chassis including the underframe detail no bogies though, in etch brass which are assembled and fitted with hand rails and painted though being brass it would be easy to strip back to start again, there the old pirate model ones. There straight and in good condition and well put together the chassis are held in by small BA bolts so can be seperated to detail the insides. They consist of two cars with cabs and a trailer without cabs so would make a three car train one of the cars has been made ready to take a couple of Tenshodo motors. The bogies went on another project years ago sorry but my pc is unable to upload photos at the moment but if any one wants them I'll send them on trust so you can see them before paying. I only want £25 including p &p for them.      
       These chaps do replacement bogies and motor bogies which would fit these  http://www.metromodels.net/

As I said I'll send them and only pay me if your happy with them, payment by cheque uk only p.m. me if your interested, sorry to RMweb as I said I'm not trying to advoid the classified section but I'm stuck with a crap pc at the moment that just wont recognise my camara

Or make me an offer!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived