G'Day Folks

Thank you all for your words of encouragement. The fiddle yard has been pulled up and the buildings packed away, not sure what's happening next, we'll have to play it by ear, but at 70 (pushing 71) I'll have to act fairly fast.

The next layout (if it happens) will be 'Holme', just south of Peterborough including the Ramsey branch, should make it interesting.

manna

• Friendly/supportive 7

• 1 year later...

G'Day Folks

After a long lay off, it's time to let you know what's happening. I have bought a House in North Queensland, which is an ongoing project, the main room in the house is roughly 22' x 12'. I have lately been thinking about what to build in the available space, Holme was my first choice, as I said above, but seemed to have a very open feel, the same as Edgware, so I plumped for Bounds Green in North London, a place I know well. I wasn't sure it would fit, so taking a bit of time off from house renovations, I tried to fit everything into that space..............I think I have succeeded. It has the flyover and the 'Kyber Pass', and most of the carriage sidings have had to be omitted. Your thoughts could be helpful.

manna 

DSCF6821.JPG

• Like 6

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, manna said:

G'Day Folks

After a long lay off, it's time to let you know what's happening. I have bought a House in North Queensland, which is an ongoing project, the main room in the house is roughly 22' x 12'. I have lately been thinking about what to build in the available space, Holme was my first choice, as I said above, but seemed to have a very open feel, the same as Edgware, so I plumped for Bounds Green in North London, a place I know well. I wasn't sure it would fit, so taking a bit of time off from house renovations, I tried to fit everything into that space..............I think I have succeeded. It has the flyover and the 'Kyber Pass', and most of the carriage sidings have had to be omitted. Your thoughts could be helpful.

manna 

DSCF6821.JPG

Stick wiv Norf Lunnon. You know it makes sense.

You could paint the Ally Pally on the backscene...

• Like 5

2 hours ago, St Enodoc said:

Stick wiv Norf Lunnon. You know it makes sense.

You could paint the Ally Pally on the backscene...

G'Day St E.

I like the idea of a four track mainline with branches. Even if it's a bit smaller.

manna

Wood Green North 1.jpg

• Like 6
  • Round of applause 1