North East Model Railway (Trenholme Junction)

dougattrenholmebar

Now & Then magazine is an independent regional magazine distributed around the Middlesbrough area where the Trenholme Junction layout is based upon.

June's edition of the magazine carries an article about the layout. Follow the link, pages 12 - 14

http://www.nowandthenmagazine.co.uk/magazines/Main.php?MagID=2&MagNo=35

Edited by dougattrenholmebar
  • Like 1

Hi Doug, Just had a chance to catch up on the latest Video and what a cracker it is.

Nice Brake van ride behind I think it was 21 Opens and the Std 4, and the then the Class 31 with what appeared to be  a massive 53 Sixteen Tonners and a Brake Van as well.

Just Brilliant mate, Cheers.

Bodge.

• RMweb Gold

Hi Doug,

I have to admit that I'd browsed your thread and been put off by the length of the videos. Until now! After much promotion of your work by Bodge (Andrew P) in the Lunester Lounge I finally bit the bullet and jumped in on your post from yesterday. 20 minutes! But it flew by. Congratulations on a great model, and also a brilliant way of showing it off. No music, no voiceover, just the clack-clack of the wheels as they move along the track. I've not seen better anywhere.

Thanks for sharing them... and now I have to go back and watch from the beginning! I may be some time :)

Regards, Neil

• Like 1

Doug,

Just like Neil, I've been browbeaten by AndyP into visiting your thread and also like Neil, I'm going to have to see more when I can. Don't be surprised to find a lot of 'likes' suddenly appearing on older posts.

Superb and inspirational work and once again I re-iterate the words of others when I say thank you for sharing it with us!

Kind regards,

Jock.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Having just finished watching all of page 1 I'm going to have to stop as I am meant to have taken the day off for some gardening! But I'll be back for more later.

I'll also need to take a look at your blog to read more about the layout, and also how you've done all the videos. I think they're fantastic. I particularly like the banking video, with the wheel slip as the banked loco moves off, and the ride in the DMU cab is fantastic fun!

Definitely makes me want to see what I can do with video cameras... so I'd better get on and build the layout!

Thanks for some great inspiration.

Neil

Hi Doug, Just had a chance to catch up on the latest Video and what a cracker it is.

Nice Brake van ride behind I think it was 21 Opens and the Std 4, and the then the Class 31 with what appeared to be  a massive 53 Sixteen Tonners and a Brake Van as well.

Just Brilliant mate, Cheers.

Bodge.

Thanks Andy, glad you enjoyed the film. I understand from Neil (Anotheran) you've been championing my cause and I also thank you for that. Its good to hear from those who watch the films and although there's around 25,000 watch them every month, not many make any comments.

Doug

Doug,

Just like Neil, I've been browbeaten by AndyP into visiting your thread and also like Neil, I'm going to have to see more when I can. Don't be surprised to find a lot of 'likes' suddenly appearing on older posts.

Superb and inspirational work and once again I re-iterate the words of others when I say thank you for sharing it with us!

Kind regards,

Jock.

Thanks for your thoughts Jock, glad you liked what you saw, there are around 200 films on the Youtube channel. 

Doug