dougattrenholmebar

North East Model Railway (Trenholme Junction)

In this film we are positioned in South Signal Box at the Main Station at Trenholme Junction.

A simple pleasure, just watching some of the trains passing through the station.

Regular viewers will notice the two trains which left (and passed) the Lower Marshalling Yard in last weeks film join the traffic and continue on their journeys'.

Once again, this film demonstrates the widening of the horizons giving the illusion of the vast distances railways in the real world cover and further demonstrates variable backgrounds, skies and weather features can give a variety of views of what is essentially the same scenes.

In this weeks film we move our camera position to the north west of the Main Station looking south.

Two of the trains are continuing their journeys' from last weeks film, the Standard class with its passenger train and the diesel with the bogie well wagons.

In response to the many requests I get for information about the production of the videos made on Trenholme Junction, here is the first of a series of videos explaining the details of how they are achieved.

Thanks for that an excellent video with plenty of helpful  information, I will be  to working my way through it to see exactly how you achieved your effects.

• Like 1

In response to the many requests I get for information about the production of the videos made on Trenholme Junction, here is the first of a series of videos explaining the details of how they are achieved.

Removal of the background and replacing it using Chroma Keying techniques.

• Like 1