TTe - Narrow Gauge in 1:120 scale...

Hobby

• 1 month later...

Two more wagons (and another Balm/u is under construction)... I think I'm getting the hang of things now, though the detail strips on the outside were glued on rather than soldered as i find when i try to solder them I get solder everywhere and it spoils the other detail...

Twowagons_zps0a368503.jpg

The final two wagons I'll be doing for the time being. I have some more but they can wait as I need to concentrate of the scenery on the Station board. The two are a Balm/u coach and DF/u box van, again DK-Model brass kits.

BalmuandDFu_zpsdd23bae0.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'm now done as far as scenery is concerned for NG Midlands next week at Water Orton, the rest of my time will be spent fettling the stock and trying out the new controller (I'm not keen on the Marklin one!)... The third board (too the left out of view!) will be just track/baseboard with no scenery... Some tasters:

DSCF3322_zps7044ded6.jpg

DSCF3323_zpsb53d246f.jpg

DSCF3324_zps7fc7a01d.jpg

DSCF3321_zps60234204.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Those of you who have seen it at exhibitions will know that when we put up the curtain along the front we end up with a triangular gap in front of the middle board and the castle board. Charlie Forbes, my regular operator, suggested a while ago that I made a scenic infill for it to make it look neater. As a respite from making Balm/u's I made up the new board ready for St Albans...

So here is "Charlie's Infill"!! :)

DSCF4095_zps5c50a930.jpg

DSCF4096_zps72304820.jpg

DSCF4094_zpsd33b15a8.jpg

• 3 months later...

Two buildings now nearing completion, one will replace the Pub behind the station... The Pub is virtually complete, but House 81 still has glazing and detailing to do...

First the Pub which will replace a plastic kit I have behind the station (sorry about the out of focus shot or the courtyard!):

TTe20Buildings20008_zpst161sw3r.jpg
TTe20Buildings20009_zpscpavnmjn.jpg
TTe20Buildings20010_zpsowzkqhfr.jpg

Next House 81 which is the same building but built as per the instructions:

TTe20Buildings20013_zpsoa1cnven.jpg
TTe20Buildings20013_zpsoa1cnven.jpg
TTe20Buildings20012_zpsxh04ldk8.jpg

Archived