Minsterley - Modern Image OHLE Layout

Doughnut

Guest Digital

Superb work. Excellent signals, cracking video.

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more updates on the new TMD and extension.

John.

• 2 weeks later...

With regret I will now close this topic and end my membership with this site.

Simply asking a question about the ludicrous prices of models has brought the immediate and expected censorship by the management on here, who in my opinion, are far to close to the manufacturers and retailers to allow anyone to even question something which effects us all (not them obviously); that being the cost of models.

To all the genuine average Joe modellers on here  I will say goodbye.

Plenty of other sites out there with much less  biased moderators .....so that's all folks!

Dave

• Like 1

Simply asking a question about the ludicrous prices of models has brought the immediate and expected censorship by the management on here, who in my opinion, are far to close to the manufacturers and retailers to allow anyone to even question something which effects us all (not them obviously); that being the cost of models.

Plenty of other sites out there with much less  biased moderators .....so that's all folks!

Dave

Very sad to hear this Dave, but, you have done some really nice work in making your layout very realistic

• Agree 1

• RMweb Premium

Whilst I find the moderation on here a bit excessive some of the time (albeit not a patch on other model railway sites I frequent), Andy did put a reasonable response to your post - which was that the issue has been discussed ad nauseum, which it has. Your post rather suggested you expected to get the outcome you did.

Seems a bit of an overreaction to me, but if you're decided than fair enough. Shame, this is an inspiring layout.

Dave

Sorry and sad to hear. Thanks for sharing your excellent modelling.

Very sad to hear this Dave, but, you have done some really nice work in making your layout very realistic

To add to my comment above,

If that is your final decision,

I Thank You for sharing the building of Minsterley, taking up your time to photograph and make some great videos'.most of us know how much effort goes into this.

:drag:

• RMweb Premium

Hi Dave,

Really sorry to read this and see that you're going, it's been great to follow your work since finding this incredible thread - literally a lifetime dream layout built in what seems like a flash!

I'd be really interested if you can kindly share links of whichever website or forum you decide to share updates on this amazing layout going forward!

Cheers,

James

Guest Digital

Very sad to hear you are leaving.

Thanks for all your hard work in showing us the progress of your excellent layout. This thread has been very inspiring and informative. I for one will miss seeing your excellent work.

I to would  be really interested if you can kindly share links of whichever website or forum you decide to share updates on this amazing layout going forward!

John.

Edited by Digital