Prototype for everything corner.

'Page not found - 404'

Some links seem to have %A0 appended, HTML code for a non-breaking space. Always a problem with 'rich' or 'smart' editors.

Try <https://www.gov.uk/raib-reports/accident-involving-a-pantograph-and-the-overhead-line-near-littleport-cambridge>

An old trick that I tend to use is to put the URL between angle brackets, as above. Also works if there is a space in the text of the URL.

Edited by dvdlcs

Some links seem to have %A0 appended, HTML code for a non-breaking space. Always a problem with 'rich' or 'smart' editors.

Try <https://www.gov.uk/raib-reports/accident-involving-a-pantograph-and-the-overhead-line-near-littleport-cambridge>

An old trick that I tend to use is to put the URL between angle brackets, as above. Also works if there is a space in the text of the URL.

Yup that works. Cheers :)

I've not seen many signal posts at jaunty angles in my 45 years on the railway, only the odd one or two. Some of the OLE masts, particularly on the ECML, were set at a slight angle away from the railway on purpose anyway.

You will be surprised how many there are......

What country is that please?

If that wagon is on home ground, it's the erstwhile Czechoslovakia.

If not, it's still somewhere in Eastern Europe judging by the typeface on the signal post numberplate.

Yes, I know, I 'need to get out more'

Edited by leopardml2341

• RMweb Gold

If that wagon is on home ground, it's the erstwhile Czechoslovakia.

If not, it's still somewhere in Eastern Europe judging by the typeface on the signal post numberplate.

Yes, I know, I 'need to get out more'

Looks like you've been out plenty, mostly in Eastern Europe!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

I don't have Facebook and it worked. I just clicked on the X on the pop-up and the video ran.

Kev.

The only pop-up I see is the Facebook log-in page and there is no X

post-6208-0-66553900-1540837429.jpg

Keith

Edited by melmerby

• RMweb Gold

I got this...

post-12815-0-42260600-1540838341_thumb.png

..but it was dependent on the size of the window as it dissappeared when I reduced the window size to post this.

Kev.

I have never been on facebook or twitter...)

• RMweb Gold

I got this...

attachicon.gifStreetTrain.png

..but it was dependent on the size of the window as it dissappeared when I reduced the window size to post this.

Kev.

I have never been on facebook or twitter...)

It worked like that for me. Trains, trams and scooters - that's the transport solution for all our cities. It makes sense of the 'Cake-box Challenge'- the only size of layout you can transport on the back of a scooter, to go to your exhibition!