RMweb commission Hunslet 'Austerity' through DJModels

Andy Y

See the last few are Yellow Austerity's have found there way on to model websites, shop shelves and a well know auction site.

The image they all use looks strangle familiar though...  :umbrage:  Would of been nice if I was asked...

Send them a message asking for removal of the image within a defined period Callum and advise that if it isn't removed a charge of £xx will be made and pursued.

I've had to do it many times.

Send them a message asking for removal of the image within a defined period Callum and advise that if it isn't removed a charge of £xx will be made and pursued.

I've had to do it many times.

Thanks Andy. Will keep you posted

• RMweb Premium

I notice that it seems to one of Andy Y's early livery sample pics with the black chimbley thingy..................

Cheers,

Mick

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

There was, on the real thing, a pipe from the dome to the cab, presumably to measure pressure. It wouldn't be worth tooling that for this limited run of 200 but I've had a brief discussion with someone who maye be able to supply this as a 3D print aftermarket part.

Did anything come of this Andy? If not it's no biggie, I'll get my bits of wire out (and the smallest MSE pullywheel I can find)

• 2 weeks later...

Delightful looking model.

Glad someone else spotted Cadley Hill (and my home town) are not Leicestershire, but South Derbyshire!

Hope any blurb with the model reflects that now.

Cadley Hill even got reopened (and the highly truncated Cadley Hill marshalling yard was thinned down and repurposed as a loading dock) as Nadin's Open Cast Pit which I had the pleasure of going down into when I was about 6/7 years old. They found all sorts of relics and such down there which were mostly donated to the local mining museum group.

• AY Mod locked this topic