If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

Hi from Portugal

luis_lopes

Hi all.

My name is Luís, and I have been a modeller since the year 2000. Have been modelling Swiss, then American, the Swiss, then German, then Swiss, then American and then for last, Japanese (the only layout I can say that is 99% finished, eheh), always in N Scale.

I am from Lisbon, and I am 33 years old.

I am thinking about building a micro OO layout. 

Anyways, here is some photos of my small micro Japanese layout.

Best regards.

post-20932-0-84403100-1384983928_thumb.jpg

post-20932-0-14152000-1384983931_thumb.jpg

post-20932-0-33925000-1384983933_thumb.jpg

post-20932-0-43700700-1384983935_thumb.jpg

post-20932-0-46269100-1384983937_thumb.jpg

Lovely little layout there, Luis. And welcome to RMweb!

I haven't been to Lisbon in years, a pretty city though. But We often holiday in the south of your country. Lovely people, lovely food, lovely wine. :)

• RMweb Gold

Hi Luis and welcome,

That's a lovely Japanese layout.

Thanks for the photos.

Have you been to Japan?

I ask as the buildings, road layout and landscape all look "just right" and definitely remind me of some of my visits there.

I've had a look at the thread, (that you link to above), and I think it might help if you gave just a little but more info about the intended scenario.

Is the layout going to be a station; a station and yard; a dock scene; a mill/factory scene; a shunting puzzle; et cetera?

Enjoy your stay here,

Kev.

Good morning.

My japanese N scale layout is really small: 100 x 60 cm. Loved working on it, and building it.

Please, check out the layout at: 

Never been to Japan, but reseached a lot. That is one thing I love about this hobby: I need to know other countries, without leaving my place. But I hope to visit some countries in a near future.

This layout is for sale, because I need the space for my OO Gauge test... ehehhe

Kev, I'll answer you on my thread about the layout, if you don't mind. Is that OK with you?

PS: I am sorry if my English isn't correct sometimes...

Archived