April 2014 Swag event - Do we have a date?

Donw

• RMweb Gold

Hmm....sounds like a proposition CK hehehe!

I can provide something for the raffle?

Well, that's very kind indeed, and many thanks, but I must stress to all you good gentlefolk out there that this kind of thing is entirely voluntary!  :D

• RMweb Gold

Well, that's very kind indeed, and many thanks, but I must stress to all you good gentlefolk out there that this kind of thing is entirely voluntary! :D

I am surprised that after last years currency that the captain hasn't got the 'captains penny' that works along the same lines as the kings penny during the wars for dropping into people's drinks for conscription on the Saturday night??  :laugh:

• RMweb Gold

Oh, get with the times, Simon - it would have to be a virtual currency that would be sent in a PM to the (un)lucky recipient!

We've had Bitcoins & there's now Coinye West - so can we expect KernowKoin as the next alternative...?

• RMweb Gold

Oh, get with the times, Simon - it would have to be a virtual currency that would be sent in a PM to the (un)lucky recipient!

We've had Bitcoins & there's now Coinye West - so can we expect KernowKoin as the next alternative...?

Yeh you are right, but how would the galley accept this currency as there is no computer terminal in there.......YET!!!!    :no:

None of this new-fangled stuff!

Arrangements may, or may not, be made for the re-issue of localised internal currency for exhibitors once more. The bankers in the kitchen will be on the lookout for counterfeits or expired promisory notes.

One_Pasty_SAMPLE.jpg

• RMweb Gold

I've still got some from last year - will they still be legal tender ?

I can neither confirm nor deny that you should or should not still be in possession, or not in possession, of that non-legal tender, which, if offered, may or may not have been accepted by the kitchen staff at Taunton for a pasty, or not a pasty, as the case may, or may not, be.... :O  :jester:

• RMweb Premium

Please advise dominant colour

"Light-roasted parsnip"

to avoid any satorial clashes.....

That won't show up any spillage or splashes either ;)

At least that give me time to buy some new rapid reaction 'reacto-light' glasses.  Thinks, can I claim this as PPE and would CK pay the expenses.....?

Looking at what I have seen.......I suggest welding goggles!

Even I thought it to be a trifle vibrant!!!

Archived