Bachmann 2014 ...for those with crystal balls....

coachmann

DCC ready and DCC Sound Class 170 using the new 158 chassis?

The yet to be launched 158 in SpotRail and Arriva WAG liveries?

Real outside punt, the new see-through 150 modified with through electrical couplings to allow the Centro three car 150/1+150/2 lash ups, and the original Provincial liveried three car hybrids to be offered.

DCC ready and DCC Sound Class 170 using the new 158 chassis?

The yet to be launched 158 in SpotRail and Arriva WAG liveries?

Real outside punt, the new see-through 150 modified with through electrical couplings to allow the Centro three car 150/1+150/2 lash ups, and the original Provincial liveried three car hybrids to be offered.

Didn't think of any of these! Would agree would be greta to see an Arriva Class 158 - I would like to see a Transpenine 170! 

As I've recently taken delivery of a pair of NSE translator vehicles, (from Invicta), I wonder if we'll see an AC emu to go with them?

I know what has been said with regards to the cost of four car multiple units, but please, please make a 309 (or even a 312) :yes:

I like the idea of the 309, especially if they made it like the mk1 coaches, with detachable sides. That way you could make the 2 car 309 first, and use the DMU/emu motor block in the brake compartment. Then when you make the longer versions, you could mode the motor into the brake in the centre coach.

The strain could be getting to much for RMwebs resident fortune teller. Crystal Balls looks to be throwing a curved ball.

post-508-0-79058100-1405441815.jpg

What this appearing through the fog...  A "Silver Queen" Cemflo...

P

The strain could be getting to much for RMwebs resident fortune teller. Crystal Balls looks to be throwing a curved ball.

attachicon.gifRivetCounting5.jpg

What this appearing through the fog...  A "Silver Queen" Cemflo...

P

Looks like Crystal Gayle to me,.... blowing a Raspberry .!!!

(The answer, my friend, is a  blowin' in the wind....)......

.......Apologies, Bob.

i prefer to stay positive and look forward to seeing whats not announced as well as what is announced.

that way if my personal wishes are dashed this year then it surely means i am one year closer to Bachmann or somebody else releasing the models i would like to buy :)

Archived