Bachmann 2014 ...for those with crystal balls....

coachmann

• RMweb Premium

S15, U Mogul, Q 0-6-0, K 2-6-0, C2x 0-6-0, H 0-4-4T, class 71/74..... any from the list will do.

Also a proper range of Bulleid coaches to modern standards!

PS  A decent Terrier would be nice as well!

Having stumbled across a bottle of butanone this week I dug out an unmade DC kits single car derby lightweight, so no doubt Bachmann will announce one this weekend.

That's very odd - I have just stumbled upon the same, but a MTK version I never made!

If it weren't for Sunday's announcement being so close, I would suggest this thread has lost the plot of late and has become a wish list haha..........No doubt someone not a million miles away will be glad to lock it at midnight Sat-dy.  :spiteful:

I'm kind of not surprised about the number if people asking for southern locos; the GWR and Lms are quite well represented and after hornbys bumper announcement for the lner, I think it'll be quite likely to see some Sr stock.

I'm still hoping for a J72 or J50 though

Having stumbled across a bottle of butanone this week I dug out an unmade DC kits single car derby lightweight, so no doubt Bachmann will announce one this weekend.

I dug out an old 1970s Hornby shunters wagon a while ago, almost finished painting it and both Hornby and Bachmann announced it. To quote Edmond Blackadder: "The devil farts in my face once more".

There should be a prize draw - whoever guesses correctly gets the chance to win an example of the model. More of a prediction that a wish list. One guess each.

A model of a train. Do I win...?

Ok, a unit, something with a pantograph, and I'd guess at a pre-grouping steam loco, logic might say a mixed traffic loco in the National Collection but they've probably found yet another express passenger loco...

If it weren't for Sunday's announcement being so close, I would suggest this thread has lost the plot of late and has become a wish list haha.

People were openly wishlisting within the first two weeks of this thread being opened and have been doing so for the last 6+ months.

It is the way of threads such as these.

It staggers me that nobody has realised what is perfectly obvious. Clearly, Bachmann plan to release an U1 Garratt - after all, the prototype was a highly versatile subject with a wide range of applications.

I'll get my coat, sorry...

colas 70, possibly a colas 47 as well, possibly even a colas 37!

maybe a few new modern 08's?

i also reckon some sort of modern emu/emu which has already been released, - re-released with new numbers and weathered variant

maybe something in WCRC livery? Bachman don't seemed to have covered yet - leads to a  whole new set of possibilities - class 47, 37, 57, mk1 and mk2 coaches etc

and hopefully a First TPE class 350/4 which is what i really want to be announced! 

wouldn't be surprised on a few more class 150's in various liveries are announced as well (or maybe weathered variants) 

Archived