After Reely Grate comes Primrose Hill

Mike

Development of the Fulminator continues at a pace and the current production model is a Mark IX .

Audrey Allbones (MD) aka AA and Raymond Archer Corbet. PhD aka RAC announced to the MOD an exciting new research programme bringing together the four main threads into a singularity, Bio thermic Resonance or BR. These four units of electrical and mechanical research were  as follows   Geo-dynamic Wave Rectification (GWR). Lexiographic Neutral Energy Ramification (LNER) Lazer Molecular Synergy  (LMS) . Solar-organic Resonance (SR).

Defence Minister Raymond Albert Yarnold and General Ulysses Newham said that this will make Britain a leading player in World defence.

In a statement to the assembled press AA hinted that the Mark X will be hand held version allowing greater flexibility.

:secret:

Development of the Fulminator continues at a pace and the current production model is a Mark IX .

Audrey Allbones (MD) aka AA and Raymond Archer Corbet. PhD aka RAC announced to the MOD an exciting new research programme bringing together the four main threads into a singularity, Bio thermic Resonance or BR. These four units of electrical and mechanical research were  as follows   Geo-dynamic Wave Rectification (GWR). Lexiographic Neutral Energy Ramification (LNER) Lazer Molecular Synergy  (LMS) . Solar-organic Resonance (SR).

Defence Minister Raymond Albert Yarnold and General Ulysses Newham said that this will make Britain a leading player in World defence.

In a statement to the assembled press AA hinted that the Mark X will be hand held version allowing greater flexibility.

:secret:

I'm tempted to say I'm sorry I asked.... :O :D

I just do model trains.... :senile: :jester:

The following information was provided by John(Oz7mm):

His daughter who works for BBC R & D on a joint project with Japanese TV on 5D spherical television told us about the Japanese attempts to produce a fulminator. The first attempt in the 1930s was developed to launch an attack on Pearl Harbour, the well-known Hawaiian jazz singer, but failed in tests when its guidance system went haywire on encountering free form drumming.

A second attempt at a miniature version in the 1960s was (possibly) a success but someone dropped it on the floor and it was never found. Subsequently a rather bizarre theory has arisen that the occasional bouts of discombobulation among leading Japanese scientists that always seems to follow major scientific conventions is attributable to the miniaturised fulminator being lodged in someone's briefcase. Although Bob reckons were being silly as every one knows it was dislodged with a toothpick and ended up in the Russian embassy in 69. I of course firmly believe it's all down to the Chinese and the psychological propensities of the differential fulcrum that they are trying to employ. :boast:  

Thought this was a forum on railway modelling ?!

Yes it is and Reely Grate is one of my model Railways and this is part of the back story. Railway Modelling should be FUN. So I'm sorry if I have offended your sensibility but. find your comment somewhat churlish..

Yes it is and Reely Grate is one of my model Railways and this is part of the back story. Railway Modelling should be FUN. So I'm sorry if I have offended your sensibility but. find your comment somewhat churlish..

It was funny for two or three posts Mike, but now, IMO, it's spoiled the thread on your superb model railway. I was following the thread as I was really enjoying watching that railway & its offshoots develop, & gaining much inspiration too. Now, two pages of these interminable 'jokey' posts are just about to make me 'unfollow' your thread, as I'm fed up of getting & opening e-mail notifications with absolutely no modelling content. Churlish that may well be, & it'll certainly be my loss if you actually do ever do any more superb modelling on your layout, but there we go....

Keith

It was funny for two or three posts Mike, but now, IMO, it's spoiled the thread on your superb model railway. I was following the thread as I was really enjoying watching that railway & its offshoots develop, & gaining much inspiration too. Now, two pages of these interminable 'jokey' posts are just about to make me 'unfollow' your thread, as I'm fed up of getting & opening e-mail notifications with absolutely no modelling content. Churlish that may well be, & it'll certainly be my loss if you actually do ever do any more superb modelling on your layout, but there we go....

Keith

Don't worry I will not be posting anything for a while so you will not be bothered by annoying Emails.

In my personal view, a model railway with a back story (especially one with a bit of of humour in it) is a model that truly comes alive rather than just being an animated display piece. The articles and books by my own modelling heroes - P.D. Hancock and John Allen - were as much about the back story and humour as they were about the modelling and that is why I still enjoy reading them today.

Keep posting Matey!

Well this should be in the missing link thread,but as it will link together Reely Grate and Primrose Hill I thought why not put it here? Baseboard is built and backboard fitted although this still needs its strengtheners fitted. Rough work started on the culvert for the Black Brook , point built and placed roughly in position along with the Earl of Dudley Muck Works.

post-185-0-47585400-1425293694.jpg

post-185-0-44131500-1425293764.jpg

post-185-0-96394400-1425293791.jpg

Great stuff Mike, keeping up the good work I see.   You all set for The Guild Spring Show 2015 - Kettering, it looks a fairlt easy run for us from Worcestershire.
I've talked my wife into it too but I'm hoping there is a shopping centre near by for her to visit or find a corner for her to sit in with her book and a coffee. :sungum:

I'm just planning my must visit layouts and suppliers but then I will see all as well if time permits. :locomotive:

Planning a late morning to mid afternoon visit as we want to go out in the evening. :boast:

Amy pics of the fulminator Mike??

Sorry Doug, no photos and I don't want to upset the natives with a non railway modelling item in my thread. Oh knickers why not, I'll try and find a photo and hang the consequences after all the no sense of humour brigade don't have to read it. :secret: 

Actually I think you'll find it's the MkIIIa, which was only in production a few months before being superceded by the New Improved MkIIIb, which of course, being Government funded, was an absolute failure & potential death trap :O

And bloody expensive.......

Mike, I'm sure I've got one of those in the shed but the makers plate says MkIVa Confabulator, are they the same thing or is there a gap in my memory somewhere??

I think you will find this is an early version of a Chinese copy. I have just been passed a photo of the new handheld Mark X. Not as thin as maybe an Apple variant but I think you will agree that it's robust model.

post-185-0-86242600-1425367841.jpg I think that the Reely Grate Team have produced an absolute gem. :secret:

• RMweb Gold

You do get some odd people on here who seem to think they have some right to demand what you put on your own thread, and the cheek to tell you so. Carry on Mike.

Don

Archived