Stafford Railway Circle Exhibition 6th - 7th Feb, anyone planning on going?

Cutchie

Great thanks shall definitely going now, will you be going your self?

I shall be going myself at some point over the weekend. In fact but for family health problems I would be there as a trader/demonstrator splashing resin as I have been for something like ten years, as a visitor I started visiting when it was still in the hall in Stafford itself, its just got steadily better and larger!

Phil T.

Might volunteer to take the wife out shopping for the daywink.gif . If I drop her in Stafford town centre what kind of welcome back will i get(basically whats the shops like there?).

Tom

You could let the wife use the free vintage bus service between the town and the showground

• RMweb Premium

The DEMU Roadshow stand will be there. Come and see us, and introduce yourselves, even if you don't like diesels or electrics!

I'll be on the stand late afternoon both days...

See you there

Jim

• RMweb Gold

Looking forward to the show, I shall be there all weekend with the High Wycombe and District MRS 0 gauge layout Blandford St Mary. Although I might also be seen at some stage helping on Mike Wild's Bay Street.

Might volunteer to take the wife out shopping for the day.

She could have a good look around the trade stands, while you're looking at the layouts, and buy you a surprise present by way of thanks for taking her out for the day....

laugh.gif

OK, maybe best leave her at home then. unsure.gif

• RMweb Premium

i shall be attending on the Saturday, a big fat N/A has already been placed on the works availability sheet - always look forward to this show and been going along for quite a few years now, always a good exhibition

Cheers

Anthony

• RMweb Gold

im gonna go on the sunday with my family ticket my little un won at the alsager show,

unfortunatly i'm working til 14:30 on saturday so can't make it, i will however be passing through stafford on the saturday morning on my 66 en route to ironbridge power station!!

• RMweb Premium

Just wondering if anyone was going to the Exhibition, and was wondering if it was worth it? :)

I will be there for thwe weekend, showing my narrow-gauge Bridport Town layout.

If you are wondering how good the show is, check out the lineup at http://www.staffordr.../exhibition.php,

all layouts are illustrated.

Anyone whose going, please come and say hi, it would be good to put a few names to faces!

All the best,

Dave.T

• RMweb Premium

Looking forward to the show, I shall be there all weekend with the High Wycombe and District MRS 0 gauge layout Blandford St Mary. Although I might also be seen at some stage helping on Mike Wild's Bay Street.

Muz: smashing, glad you'll be there - must have a chat about a book....

Everyone:

I'll be there all weekend helping on 'diesels in the duchy' smashing layout started 12 months ago by Damian Ross - amazing what he's acheived in such a short time. It's the layouts first outing so there's still much to do but if there's folks reading this into em, dcc and cornish diesels in the late 80s / early 90s then come and say hello.

If you've seen crimson road in the feb railway modeller then come and see that in the flesh too.

As well as a whole load of quality railway trade and layouts there's normally a fantastic sweet shop stand.

Snow or not, I intend to be there.

I'm making a weekend of it, so will be overnighting in Stafford on Friday, ready for an early start in the morning before going off to a charity ball in Birmingham on Saturday evening.

It's been nearly 25 years since I last went to the Stafford exhibition - in those days held at GEC's Stychfields Hall. Before that it was the annual pilgrimage to the then Borough Hall for the exhibition that I attribute to getting me into railway modelling in the first place - anyone remember SRC's Meyrick Town layout?

It's great to see how my "local" exhibition has clearly grown into one of the country's premier events and I'm looking forward to seeing what's on offer.

Andy

Hi All

I Shall be attending , After a jaunt around with a West Mids Day Ranger i shall be making use of the free bus service from the station to visit the show for a couple of hours before going off for more wanderings with the day ranger.

Never been before but it sounds to be a good quality show.

Mark

• RMweb Premium

Snow or not, I intend to be there.

I'm making a weekend of it, so will be overnighting in Stafford on Friday, ready for an early start in the morning before going off to a charity ball in Birmingham on Saturday evening.

It's been nearly 25 years since I last went to the Stafford exhibition - in those days held at GEC's Stychfields Hall. Before that it was the annual pilgrimage to the then Borough Hall for the exhibition that I attribute to getting me into railway modelling in the first place - anyone remember SRC's Meyrick Town layout?

It's great to see how my "local" exhibition has clearly grown into one of the country's premier events and I'm looking forward to seeing what's on offer.

Andy

Hi Andy

Yes I and a lot of other members remember Meyrick Town.

I promise your visit to Stafford exhibition will be the first of many

ELTEL

Archived