SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• Mallard60022 changed the title to SOS Junction. No modelling included whatsoever (as I CBA). I don't care any more.
  • RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Northroader said:

Most concerned at the change of subtitle in your thread, dear boy. We all care about it, and you.

Thanks, very much appreciated....grey day and just getting a little too much at the moment; only joy is the orange buffoon has almost gone, however the smell will last for a very long time.

P

• Friendly/supportive 9

8 minutes ago, Mallard60022 said:

Thanks, very much appreciated....grey day and just getting a little too much at the moment; only joy is the orange buffoon has almost gone, however the smell will last for a very long time.

P

Nearly gone but after listening to several hours of 'debate', it is clear he still looms large in their minds.

Sadly in some of their arguments I can see some glimpses of truth about the Democrats - they've both been at each other so long that neither side is the good guy, just that the Republicans found themselves with the baddest guy.  And to think, he may once have swayed the Democratic way (not that he believed in anything they offer, he just wanted a vehicle).

But back to our correspondent Jenny

image.png.7bf9b2054547aea792eba2b2e1cecf24.png

image.png.12e1481574d1051ec5e04d2d38a39aaa.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2