SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold

Hey Phil, maybe Argyle will get promoted????

League 2 has voted to end the season and promote the clubs currently in the top 3 places.  They also voted for no relegation. If league 1 vote for no relegation I don't see how league 2 clubs can be promoted because there would be four too many clubs in league 1 and 4 fewer in league 2?

I know it's not as important as real life, but interesting anyway.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
45 minutes ago, colin penfold said:

Hey Phil, maybe Argyle will get promoted????

League 2 has voted to end the season and promote the clubs currently in the top 3 places.  They also voted for no relegation. If league 1 vote for no relegation I don't see how league 2 clubs can be promoted because there would be four too many clubs in league 1 and 4 fewer in league 2?

I know it's not as important as real life, but interesting anyway.

Possible but however much that would be excellent, I don't think it is fair. If 'we' were fourth etc?

I just can't bring myself to be happy with anything other than scrap this season, apart for Liverpool being allowed a Championship.

Take care my friend.

P

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 2

On 14/05/2020 at 01:37, St Enodoc said:

Bee careful...

I agree they must, without them I wouldn't have any honey to put on my toast ! :blink:

Buzz Lightyear

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 1 month later...

I am just starting to build some Seaton Junction 7mm scale signals, this is quite relevant as I have received 2 excellent photos of the two main signals (sorry I can't post as don't have the copyright).

This has prompted to spend the day on the PC doing CAD, as there are no suitable posts or brackets for either in that scale. I could, I suppose scratchbuild them but chickened out. Anyway the design (third attempt) for the down bracket is nearly there and the post for the up bracket starter is designed. Just the brackets for that one to do the CAD for. The upshot is that it will be quite easy to re-scale them for 4mm scale. So might have something to show later this year, once PPD have done the hard work.

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium
50 minutes ago, Stephen Freeman said:

...as I have received 2 excellent photos of the two main signals (sorry I can't post as don't have the copyright).

Are you a circle member perchance? ;)

I only ask as there is a feature in the latest Circular about Seaton Junc, featuring a couple of the signalling, one in full colour.

www.lswr.org

• Like 2

Nice to see some action on y favourite thread - seems like all the discussion has moved to Peterborough North, although it’s not quite as eclectic over there 

of course to get to Peterborough from Seaton Junction, mean.s passing through Waterloo and taking the tube to Kings Cross, which IIRC is awfully close to Mornington Crescent

of course, were we playing, that move wouldn’t count as it breaks the Two Stations Apart rule!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Premium
13 minutes ago, bigwordsmith said:

Nice to see some action on y favourite thread - seems like all the discussion has moved to Peterborough North, although it’s not quite as eclectic over there 

of course to get to Peterborough from Seaton Junction, mean.s passing through Waterloo and taking the tube to Kings Cross, which IIRC is awfully close to Mornington Crescent

of course, were we playing, that move wouldn’t count as it breaks the Two Stations Apart rule!

Peterborough North is LNER so I wouldn’t want to go there (except maybe for a Deltic - not an A3 or A4) but if I was going from Seaton Jct I think I go the scenic route via Birmingham and Leicester.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tim Dubya said:

Are you a circle member perchance? ;)

I only ask as there is a feature in the latest Circular about Seaton Junc, featuring a couple of the signalling, one in full colour.

www.lswr.org

Used to be but not these days, photos came from customer, both full colour, the one of the down bracket (leveers 7 and 4) is the best I have seen, you can even see the up home bracket in the distance plus a couple of ground signals and the inevitable tank wagons.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

I like the word 'Bracket'. I also like word 'Quadrant'. Then there is Doll I suppose but that's a bit pink in my mind. For the time being I am just liking Scrumpy.

Lockdone has turned me.

Ar$£

• Like 3
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium

I love scrumpy...

I now have an account with Weston's, 12 litres of the stuff at a time for home delivery.

https://www.westons-cider.co.uk/shopfront/

Regards to lockdown. 

At school Mr Howell said to me that I wouldn't amount to anything, but here I am led of my sofa* saving the world!

*and watching the Sweeney.

• Craftsmanship/clever 1

• RMweb Gold
16 hours ago, Mallard60022 said:

I like the word 'Bracket'. I also like word 'Quadrant'. Then there is Doll I suppose but that's a bit pink in my mind. For the time being I am just liking Scrumpy.

Lockdone has turned me.

Ar$£

'Flange' always strikes a cord. 

Rob. 

• Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 4