SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

Nice to see the charming young female photter back as your avatar - wonder how many days she'll last this time?

I make that more or less exactly one day.

Ah well, it was nice while it lasted...

(opportunity for possible actress - bishop quip there methinks?)

• RMweb Premium

I make that more or less exactly one day.

Ah well, it was nice while it lasted...

(opportunity for possible actress - bishop quip there methinks?)

I fear she has offended someone and so I thought it only right to remove her from my window. She is replaced by a new model with some decent underlay.

Bishop of Bath & Wells.

Edited by Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Alas not Clive as at least two sleepers are spiked directly to the sleepers - they can be made out in the bowdlerised snip of the picture I have posted below.  I did wonder if the pic was taken in Aus as some of the flora seemed very reminiscent of that part of the world.

I do hope the snip below doesn't offend anybody - sorry but there is a bit of naked flesh in it - however if it does perhaps they would have the good grace to contact me (or say something in a post in the thread)  regarding removal rather than carrying on in a childish and sneaky fashion reporting me to the Head Master  (as far as I could establish there are no copyright issues with the picture).

attachicon.gifspiked.jpg

Hi Mike

Not that photo :nono:  The other one with Stu's tunnel and Toto. :yes:

I wonder if anyone will get peeved about the pictures of French Military on ANTB?

P

The Grand Duchy of  Walsall  Warsaw are thinking of complaining to the Mods because there are not enough French Military on ANTB to protect them from the Prussians and Austrians.

• RMweb Gold

The Grand Duchy of  Walsall  Warsaw are thinking of complaining to the Mods because there are not enough French Military on ANTB to protect them from the Prussians and Austrians.

Ja, watch out, Horst und Gunther might turn up one day!

Seriously, some of the offensive stuff that turns up on other threads, where people are tearing each others throat out over the width of the track on their  "Train Sets" (yeah I went there) I can't believe that there was a complaint about some of the good natured and light hearted things to be found here.

I can kind of understand why the picture in question was removed, but how about some of the personal attacks made in  various other threads.

Anyway, moving on....................

Bratwurst!!!!!!

PS. I hope the new Avatar of the erupting Missile isn't too offensive ;) the Duck found it somewhere !

PPS. For the Benefit of those who care and for the annoyance of those who don't, the "Blue Streak" was the UK built Ballistic Missile being Developed as a future nuclear replacement for the V Bombers as early as 1955, it was later cancelled as far as Defense was concerned and it's development was pushed towards a civilian program for Satellite Launch known as the "Black Prince" (the space program really did pinch a lot of good railway names). Which was finally canned for good in 1972! The link with Oz being that the testing was undertaken at the Woomera Rocket Range in South Aust.

Kind Regards

S. Kippy

Edited by The Blue Streak

• RMweb Premium

I think I've got RSI from flicking through all the pages of the Pecoboll**ks bulls**t track thread!

GOSH

Yes it is rather tedious isn't it. However, whatever suits I suppose.

There are, of course, a lot of Webbers who do (and would) think that threads like this are carp. What they miss out on is the actual and wonderful amount of help and support this sort of rambling banter provides to some of us, along with large amounts of modelling advice and inspiration.

Long may we continue.

Ducky. 

• Like 1