SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Amazingly, yes I do remember  -  sometimes I even surprise myself   :O

Pasty man still shows up on Thursday market days.

Shirley surely you must be about due a return visit, aren't you?

PS  have you seen the current Model Rail?  Might jog your memory a little  .  .  .  .

Worth getting?

P

• RMweb Premium

Fried a Chip ?

Luxury, We were so poor I had to do the same but without the newspaper.

F. Rogshite

Didn't even get as far as a chip. Just started to fall to bits on DC with lots of wires etc. I have had some advice from 'The Creator' which was kind. I shall try that when it returns from its' little holiday up the road.

P

• RMweb Gold

Brake handles for Toads for a posh job it can be made out of a handrail knob and wire for a budget job superglue a trimmed staple

or handrail wire to the post I have noticed the Oxford ones have nice wire one's. :nomention:

Barry Fncknall

I've just read page1, it's about some bloke who wants to build a trainset based in a tunnel, all to serious for me, anyone know on which page the fun started?

B. Oxtunnel.

About 2 or 3, not been too serious from then on.

(I've read the lot - enjoy the ride catching up)

• RMweb Gold

I have actually been to Axminster if you remember!!!! Thanks to your xlnt navigation a pasty was obtained from up the town. Seems like just a few months ago but it is already three years......blimey.

So have I.  It used to be one of 'my' stations and rather handily one day while having a sort out in an office there I happened to come across a southern 1930s Sectional Appendix which I obviously had to preserve for posterity and not dump in the bin  :sungum:

• Like 3

I've just read page1, it's about some bloke who wants to build a trainset based in a tunnel, all to serious for me, anyone know on which page the fun started?

B. Oxtunnel.

It'll never catch on

So have I. It used to be one of 'my' stations and rather handily one day while having a sort out in an office there I happened to come across a southern 1930s Sectional Appendix which I obviously had to preserve for posterity and not dump in the bin :sungum:

Did you have to carpet anyone there?

• RMweb Premium

Something in steam at the far end of the view:

http://www.wsr.org.uk/r-cam-bl2.htm

I think there may be a dining train on a Wednesday; looks like the Hall up the end.

They will be working like mad to get stuff ready for the Easter holidays as well.

P

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

That's because they have replaced the small vans in front of the Siphon. It is behind the two fruity ones and the Tanker!

P

There's  been some shunting - the fruits are off somewhere.    Must of happened while I was waiting for the Hall on the BL cam.

It's filled an exceptionally quiet day due to the local Islamic holiday for Spring Solstice.

And watching loads of old Transport Films on Youtube.

Edited by M.I.B