SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold

Get well soon dear boy I'm off the circuit till I move into my flat the divorce paper go to the solicitor Monday I'm just waiting to sell this house, in the mean time

I have been having fun on a seniors dating forum these older women certainly know how to please a man.   :spiteful:

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 6

9 minutes ago, 81C said:

Get well soon dear boy I'm off the circuit till I move into my flat the divorce paper go to the solicitor Monday I'm just waiting to sell this house, in the mean time

I have been having fun on a seniors dating forum these older women certainly know how to please a man.   :spiteful:

Do enlighten us further.....

Have you found someone who's prepared to clean wheels or track for you?

• Funny 5

10 hours ago, gwrrob said:

More importantly, what's happening with your layout if you're moving into a flat Bob ?

It would appear that Bob has more important things on his mind other than layouts right now as the seniors dating forum apparently has more appeal than a railway forum.:girldevil:

Brian.

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 1

8 hours ago, brianusa said:

It would appear that Bob has more important things on his mind other than layouts right now as the seniors dating forum apparently has more appeal than a railway forum.:girldevil:

Brian.

UUMMM, perhaps he is concentrating on a different type of lay,... out??;);)

Cheers from Oz,

Peter C.

Edited by 45568
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium

Cheers Bob. Best of luck with the move etc. As for the other thing, well enjoy, as I would rather have a play with my trains than exercising my dangly bits with someone else.  Been there too often, don't need a cardiac situation and get enough hassle and grief from the present incumbent,  when she is around that is.

Ar$£

• Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Friendly/supportive 4

• RMweb Premium
10 hours ago, Mallard60022 said:

Cheers Bob. Best of luck with the move etc. As for the other thing, well enjoy, as I would rather have a play with my trains than exercising my dangly bits with someone else.  Been there too often, don't need a cardiac situation and get enough hassle and grief from the present incumbent,  when she is around that is.

Ar$£

Well I suppose I should not be rude to friends as I get resulting punishment from the Gods. That result is that I get more 'conditions' to make me feel horrible. 

The swelling thing I was on about, no not that one, is as a result of the bacterial infection in my ankle from that b###dy supposed 'insect bite' a couple f weeks ago. The original bite has almost gone with the anti bios after a week, but today I have been told by the Doc in an emergency appointment, that the infection has created blood clots in a main vein in my calf  and that feels like I have been clouted around the back of the leg with a shovel and has done for about 5 days now and I was getting a bit concerned about what it was. I really am pi##ed off with being crock. So what have I got to try to help with this latest little challenge? Yes, you must have guessed, hemorrhoid cream! Well, a sort of hemmy cream but for putting on my leg not up my ####.

Sure you all needed to know that :bad:

Sadly I am not in the same league of swells as Mr Seasider, or as mysteriously infecticated, but I can whinge for Britain.  Blimey I must have been evil in my earlier life and it is payback time.

Meanwhile I have found another part complete Bulleid (Comet) kit that I can fondle to while away the time. I also found a load of Southern Pride Bulleid kits that I didn't know I had! Doh!

So, yet again an enforced rest from doing stuff.

Goodnight.

P

• Friendly/supportive 17

Blimey Phil you are having a hard time of it.

Its one of the lesser discussed aspects of clocking up a few miles ate odometer that we can't just pop down the medics and get a replacement filter/ fuel tank/ tyre/ bearing, and definitely a design fault in the original engineering.

But then when you think The Boss apparently came up with the design, created a prototype and git it on the road in just one day, that's not bad going.

Get better soon. 

And be careful what you fondle - As Bob knows, beware of where that can lead to...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
16 hours ago, Mallard60022 said:

So what have I got to try to help with this latest little challenge? Yes, you must have guessed, hemorrhoid cream!

Which reminds me of the fellow who got his haemorrhoid cream and his toothpaste mixed up.

All his teeth fell out and he had a ring of confidence.

I thank you.

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 4
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Back in the days when we had the time and appetite  for such things, a quite experimental girlfriend of mine introduced me to a whole new world of experiences involving 'kissing'.

Unfortunately, one night she decided to embark on this particular activity some distance from my lips, shortly after cleaning her teeth, with the result that her mouth was still quite toothpaste-y.

All I will say is that it left quite a tingle!

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 3
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
17 minutes ago, bigwordsmith said:

Back in the days when we had the time and appetite  for such things, a quite experimental girlfriend of mine introduced me to a whole new world of experiences involving 'kissing'.

Unfortunately, one night she decided to embark on this particular activity some distance from my lips, shortly after cleaning her teeth, with the result that her mouth was still quite toothpaste-y.

All I will say is that it left quite a tingle!

Which reminds me of another joke, which ends with the punchline "A toothpick".

I'm afraid I couldn't possibly post the rest as it would undoubtedly spell the end of my RMweb membership...

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium

You daft b#####s. No wonder no one sensible ever reads this thread.

Appreciate the support; I shall wear it tomorrow. Also please remember that this is how I am after that 'f'ing flu jab in 2014 that half killed my Immune System  and gifted me with several nasty conditions for which there is no 'cure' and no recommended medication other than Paracetamol. I can name a few illegal substances that would help and that does not include cream for Piles. 

Ar$£ (quite appropriate?)

• Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 5

• RMweb Premium
23 minutes ago, Mallard60022 said:

Appreciate the support; I shall wear it tomorrow. Also please remember that this is how I am after that 'f'ing flu jab in 2014 that half killed my Immune System  and gifted me with several nasty conditions for which there is no 'cure' and no recommended medication other than Paracetamol. I can name a few illegal substances that would help and that does not include cream for Piles. 

Oh....and I thought I was sensible.

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 3

Sorry to hear you’re indisposed.  We’re currently on holiday in a Beer.  Took the kids on the Seaton tramway.  Some excellent video whilst we were waiting of holiday makers arriving at Seaton Junction and Merchant Navies powering through.  Nice ride on the tram.  Liked Colyton Station.  Post trip research found this - https://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/misc-sites/16405-seaton-branch-line-devon.html#.XVwhJMrTWfA some nice shots down the page of Seaton Junction. 

David

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, Clearwater said:

Sorry to hear you’re indisposed.  We’re currently on holiday in a Beer.  Took the kids on the Seaton tramway.  Some excellent video whilst we were waiting of holiday makers arriving at Seaton Junction and Merchant Navies powering through.  Nice ride on the tram.  Liked Colyton Station.  Post trip research found this - https://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/misc-sites/16405-seaton-branch-line-devon.html#.XVwhJMrTWfA some nice shots down the page of Seaton Junction. 

David

Thanks David. I had discovered that site some time ago but she seems to have added a few more pics. Tram is great and Colyton Station has been well restored IMO. Lovely part of the world and the little cove at Beer beach is wonderful.

Glad you are enjoying it.

Phil

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mallard60022 said:

You know the old admonition, "Lie back and think of England".  That usually fixes anything if you think about it!:)

Brian.

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, brianusa said:

You know the old admonition, "Lie back and think of England".  That usually fixes anything if you think about it!:)

Brian.

At the moment I'd rather lie back and think of Greece, or France, or Spain or Portugal, or blah blah, even Scotland and Wales...………………...Jersey, Gurnsey, Isle of Man, Fastnet?

Sr$£

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

13 hours ago, Mallard60022 said:

Thanks David. I had discovered that site some time ago but she seems to have added a few more pics. Tram is great and Colyton Station has been well restored IMO. Lovely part of the world and the little cove at Beer beach is wonderful.

Glad you are enjoying it.

Phil

I am sitting (just in case Sir reads this thread) in a cafe on Beer beach.  I didn’t realise your sphere of influence was so large!

8DB4E337-D555-4BB6-95F3-EFE0B9FAEF67.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Funny 9

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, Clearwater said:

I am sitting (just in case Sir reads this thread) in a cafe on Beer beach.  I didn’t realise your sphere of influence was so large!

8DB4E337-D555-4BB6-95F3-EFE0B9FAEF67.jpeg

See that little Hut on the right? That's my Beach Villa that is. Got a layout in there and everything; classic Devon style too.

Ar$£

P.S. You lucky ######, having sat (past tense) on that lovely little beach area.

Proper Janner you nearly be there my andsome, but you needs to go down west a bit further for proper job jannerism.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Mallard60022 said:

See that little Hut on the right? That's my Beach Villa that is. Got a layout in there and everything; classic Devon style too.

Ar$£

P.S. You lucky ######, having sat (past tense) on that lovely little beach area.

Proper Janner you nearly be there my andsome, but you needs to go down west a bit further for proper job jannerism.

Hi Phil

I clicked on agree because the past tense of sit is sat. Sitting is not the past tense as often stated on another thread it is action one is doing when one sits on something.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 2