SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

afternoon, pair of Bulleid's, Exezeceter 1958

attachicon.gifBulleids Exeter 1958.jpg

all three of them

Well I never, all three classes.

The top one is a Defunct Shipping Line Class, the rear one a Battle of Britain and the front is Bude (? the long smoke deflectors?) a Bandit Country Class.

Edited by Clive Mortimore
  • Like 1

Well I never, all three classes.

The top one is a Defunct Shipping Line Class, the rear one a Battle of Britain and the front is Bude (? the long smoke deflectors?) a Bandit Country Class.

Surely “desperately clinging to past military glories” class?

• RMweb Premium

There is no Packet. The pair, one WC leading that isn't Bude, and a BB, are going down to St D's and that is unusual. The WC in the Yard is waiting for Godot.

Ar $€

Not bad as to me they all look the same, unlike DMUs. :sungum: :sungum:

The front one has longer smoke deflectors, which one is it?

• RMweb Gold

Phil did they ever make a heavy Bully beef tin. :jester:

Un-beknown to SWMBO  she has agreed to the purchase of £300 worth of non-corridor stock for my birthday which is in September

So I'm safe to wander off to Alton models once they are in stock and just buy them, I just can believe I've managed to have one over her. :mosking:

Edited by 81C

• RMweb Premium

Blowed if I can tell them apart!

One tin of meat is the same as any other!

Un-beknown to SWMBO  she has agreed to the purchase of £300 worth of non-corridor stock for my birthday which is in September

So I'm safe to wander off to Alton models once they are in stock and just buy them, I just can believe I've managed to have one over her. :mosking:

I hope she doesn't read this thread.

• RMweb Gold

You really believe that? :O

Brian.

Certainly do Brian her head is all full of the holidays and week-ends away that have just been booked, so it's case of strike while you can. :secret:  

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

The Packets were the 'big boys'. The 'light Pacifics' were a cunning ploy to get them accepted as MT loco's at a time of austerity as well as being a very versatile if weird loco that could go lickity spit down the main, and cuffity chuff down the Withered Arms.

There you have the history of the Spams in two sentences.

Ar$£

• Like 1