SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

1 minute ago, M.I.B said:

Where's "My Content" gone - lost the list of threads I used to annoy people on................

Go to Activity / Streams and create your own Stream - from there you can select the content you want to see and ignore the rest.

I've recreated my 'New Content' list - also new to this version appears to be following people so you can now annoy specific people wherever they post :)

• Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Clive Mortimore said:

No, we have had sunshine, hail, thunder and lightning, sleet, rain , cold, wind , frost but no snow. Well a little tiddy bit that only settled for a short while. 

I could see that the weather over your way was weird, but not that weird. Nostradamus stuff eh?

I have my further Cobalt Omegas thanks to Track Shack's rapid delivery service and so I should be able to get most of my remaining point motors or operation equipment sorted during the next few weeks.

I was considering going to see Argyle at Posh tomorrow, however it is going to be nadger cracking cold and so I might give that a miss and just play trains or sleep or both.

P

Edited by Mallard60022
Speelin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
6 minutes ago, Mallard60022 said:

I could see that the weather over your way was weird, but not that weird. Notradamus stuff eh?

I have my further Cobalt Omegas thanks to Track Shack's rapid delivery service and so I should be able to get most of my remaining point motors or operation equipment sorted during the next few weeks.

I was considering going to see Argyle at Posh tomorrow, however it is going to be nadger cracking cold and so I might give that a miss and just play trains or sleep or both.

P

SLEEP

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
1 minute ago, Siberian Snooper said:

We just had a light dusting of the white stuff, which thawed a bit and then froze. A terrible walk home from the repatriation vessel last night.

I though it had crapped all over your place?

P

• RMweb Premium

No, as usual it drops all round us, but Plimuff escapes. There was about a half inch on the cars and a dusting on untreated surfaces, but that was it. They had a fair bit up on the moors and I believe that, the country across the river had a white out, at least that's what the media have been telling us.

The road chaos is caused, because the idiot's can't drive slowly and smoothly.  They slide a bit, panic and abandon their vehicles.

I am still trying to come to terms with the New Parish am hope to see you very soon once the snow has gone and I have sight of a main line somewhere !

71383268_mazey1.jpg.4d4e80cb906ff822753a4347778bb9bd.jpg

R.F.Scott

• Like 1
  • Funny 4
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

I have not got a clue what I am doing, but that seems popular in the country at the moment so I don't give a ####. 

Please do not expect so much carp on here including pics. It is a decision I should have made ages ago and the enforced break has confirmed that more time should be spent sleeping. Not quite as disappeared as Spams as I so much enjoy the banter and often need the thoughtful support that is so freely given. 

Laters . 

Ar $€

Edited by Mallard60022
speelink
  • Friendly/supportive 8

• RMweb Gold

I have to agree Von Duck. 

I know it's early days but I am really struggling to find anything. 

I will persevere but it is a bit frustrating at present. 

Sheep Bloke 

• Agree 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

Yo All

Greetings from snowy Hampshire

I suppose it's one of those days I could done with one of those 4X4 farm trucks (land rover thingy's) we are snow bound can't get off the estate but for one day of the year I think I can fore go the ridiculous expense of buying one, I was off to a show today but Hampshite CC decided otherwise as they couldn't be @rsed to put the gritters out early yesterday the was the next best thing to carnage on the roads around here with the M3 & Basingstoke snowbound so I will sit here and sulk and watch the rugby this afternoon.   PAH .

• Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, Mallard60022 said:

I have not got a clue what I am doing, but that seems popular in the country at the moment so I don't give a ####. 

Please do not expect so much carp on here including pics. It is a decision I should have made ages ago and the enforced break has confirmed that more time should be spent sleeping. Not quite as disappeared as Spams as I so much enjoy the banter and often need the thoughtful support that is so freely given. 

Laters . 

Ar $€

That's a pity, I look forward to seeing your updates and other pearls of wisdom!  I'm away at the moment so haven't had a chance to try the picture upload facility for myself since the change, but I'm sure you'll soon get the hang of it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 81C said:

Yo All

Greetings from snowy Hampshire

I suppose it's one of those days I could done with one of those 4X4 farm trucks (land rover thingy's) we are snow bound can't get off the estate but for one day of the year I think I can fore go the ridiculous expense of buying one, I was off to a show today but Hampshite CC decided otherwise as they couldn't be @rsed to put the gritters out early yesterday the was the next best thing to carnage on the roads around here with the M3 & Basingstoke snowbound so I will sit here and sulk and watch the rugby this afternoon.   PAH .

Me too.….carp! :(

• Friendly/supportive 3