SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Clive Mortimore said:

To be honest, it was a bit dull and grey, in fact down right boring. I liked the cheery sea faring fella he was using.

Yes, but it is an original piece of Art.

Darling.

Conceptually, it is the morphological antithesis of the cheery sea fellow, who's hirsuite disposition I found troubling, in terms of how the internal dynamic of the biomorphic beard verged on codifying a participation in the critical dialogue of the south-facing land mass. 

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, Captain Kernow said:

That would be the one near Saltash, a suburb of Yeovil?

Take you pick it doesn't seem to matter on here, anyway do you want to buy that crane before I sell it.

Stavros

• Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
13 minutes ago, 81C said:

Take you pick it doesn't seem to matter on here, anyway do you want to buy that crane before I sell it.

Stavros

Must remember to measure my spam...……………………..

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
22 minutes ago, Captain Kernow said:

Darling.

Conceptually, it is the morphological antithesis of the cheery sea fellow, who's hirsuite disposition I found troubling, in terms of how the internal dynamic of the biomorphic beard verged on codifying a participation in the critical dialogue of the south-facing land mass. 

Everyone likes a cuddly white bearded geezer, the Skeggy Bracing Fisherman, Uncle Albert, Captain Birdseye and of course Santa.

I do believe young Spams even took a photo which appeared on this thread sometime ago of me with my grey-nearly white beard looking as if I should join the noble ranks of cuddly white bearded chaps. 

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, Stubby47 said:

Was Botus Fleming also a conspirator with Guy Fawkes?

4 hours ago, bigwordsmith said:

Didn't he invent penicillin?

I think it would be a good name for a private-owner coal wagon.

• Like 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, raymw said:

You can never find Nempnet Thrubwell, and once you've found it, you can't escape.

I found it at a York Show over 30 years ago. Life has never been the same since.

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
43 minutes ago, Captain Kernow said:

Darling.

Here we go again...

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Captain Kernow said:

Darling.

I ran this through google translate, and it said it means you’ve shaved your beard off, say it ain’t so?

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 4
  • Friendly/supportive 1

3 hours ago, Clive Mortimore said:

I do believe young Spams even took a photo which appeared on this thread sometime ago of me with my grey-nearly white beard looking as if I should join the noble ranks of cuddly white bearded chaps. 

What are you trying to say ? Are you thinking of joining ZZ Top ? 

• Craftsmanship/clever 1

• RMweb Premium

Now there is a good name for a PO Wagon...………..

28 minutes ago, eastwestdivide said:

I suspect the good Captain may have had a hand in this website

I know someone that might just make that happen...….not suitable for SOSJ, but there is a pre Nat GWR layout hiding somewhere.

P

• RMweb Gold
14 hours ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Everyone likes a cuddly white bearded geezer, the Skeggy Bracing Fisherman, Uncle Albert, Captain Birdseye and of course Santa.

Stationmaster Mike better watch his step when your around. :laugh: 

• Funny 3

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, Siberian Snooper said:

ZZ top are still going, they all have beards except Frank Beard.

Please don't take what I post on here too seriously......ZZ Top were not on my playlist when I was young.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
18 hours ago, 81C said:

Stavros

Oh, sorry Bob, yes please, I think I would like to buy it, please. The heavy Botus Fleming has now just reached the Fleming stage, could you most kindly PM me with 'ow much and where you'd like me to tell the pidgeon to take the money, please?

21 hours ago, Clive Mortimore said:

I must advise that the good Captain's previous avatar is actually used to sell an Iranian Tea called 'Captain'. Give it a Google if you like :o

• Informative/Useful 5

• RMweb Premium
6 hours ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Please don't take what I post on here too seriously......ZZ Top were not on my playlist when I was young.

They were never on mine either and never will be (for the avoidance of doubt, this is a serious post).

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, vaughan45 said:

I must advise that the good Captain's previous avatar is actually used to sell an Iranian Tea called 'Captain'. Give it a Google if you like :o

How do you know it was Iranian? I didn't know it was Iranian. I thought the fellow came from Grimsby.